Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the gay storm's got me!!!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Colbert Coalition's Anti-Gay Marriage Ad
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorGay Marriage Commercial


please watch this.

i dont know if you know, but many of my friends and family members have the gay. lol. the original commercial they showed is foolish propaganda, and my love, stephen colbert really showed that. really? youre afraid? really? im sorry, but, i cannot understand how gay people getting married affects my specific marriage. maybe the wedding, because thered be less availability in halls and churches, but not my marriage. unless i married a gay. and trust me, that aint the case.

*taken from stephen rader's blog. an awesome guy who i woulod so be friends with in real life.*

4 comments:

Jameil said...

my fave was the arkansas teacher!! lololol. i literally screamed w/laughter!! hilarious!

Rashan Jamal said...

Jam was telling about this. I'll watch when I get home.

the joy said...

yo jameil i literally squealed!!!

La said...

LMFAO! I cracked up at this, lol. All the parodies all over the internet are so hilarious. Wtf people?! lol