Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

i didnt realize i hadnt posted in a week almost. sorry...

im headed to south carolina tomorrow morning. woo? i get to see alot of my family, but of course it is my grandfather's funeral. and its in a town of 6000. theres more people in my hotel on a 100% occupancy day! ive been stealing wireless from my neighbors. i dont even know if i'll be connected to the world, lol.

i know that sounds random and irrelevant, but theyre the things that go through my head. sigh. i really didnt know my grandfather, what with moving to atlanta 14 years ago. its sad but its strange too. im really going to be there for my father. i know. i havent talked to him in literally years, but thats not important. i imagined how alone he'd feel if he saw that his children werent there. i'd hate to hurt him like that. regardless of his warantless abandonment of us.

anyways, this is my grandfather. breezy said i looked like him. "that nose!!" lol. i agree.

2 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

I don't see the resemblence, but then again, my glasses are dirty. LOL

Wow, small town. Good Luck getting through it. I hope your father appreciates it.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

what a fine man he is u still got my prayers