Monday, March 23, 2009

back in the A!



i have unceremoniously returned from Cross/ Eutawville/ Casey south carolina. my grandfather's funeral was quite an event. i'll be sure to tell you about it and the days surrounding, i just dont feel like doing it now. i just wanted to leave you with some pix...




remember that gigantic field i saw when i was 7? its still gigantic.




my dad, brother, and me. please understand that this pic is rought (or is it raught?) with thoughts and emotions, and that i hate that hes holding me by the stomach as if im pregnant, especially since i looked really thin that day. and my brother looks mighty retarded. and my dad has the country ash. but there will be more on all this tomorrow... or later today rather

1 comment:

Jameil said...

ehug. isn't it weird how something as simple as a picture can bring up so many emotions? it's also strange to see how scales change when you get older, at least that gigantic field still is! that always messes with my head.