Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday afternoon musings

So I have this friend. And I'm starting to see really douche baggy tendencies in him. Its really annoying, obviously. Apparently he feels that impressing a group of people with somethng totally average is better than being himself. So every time he does it- its usually some bragging about something I could care less about and if someone did thatd kinda show that they didn't care about him as a person- I make a joke about it to him which in turn makes me seem really douchey. I don't know if I'm making sense because I can't give examples. Anyway. He says these things that make him sound like its gonna end with "yeah, I'm awesome." or "you totally want me." and its messed up because he's actually pretty neat when he's not smelling his own farts.


In other news, my brother hates Iraq. Is it any wonder? Fortunately he can still facebook so we can still talk, but of course its always about how it sucks. He's on the largest afb over there, according to google. I told him that he'll be home soon and hopefully he'll never have to go back. So yall pray for him.

Does anyone wanna donate to the "Joy needs her best friend to live but also needs money to have fun and eat while they both live" fund? Basically I need vacation money, lol. Anyone?

Btw snow in my mind needs to be cleared off the street and is deep enough to reach into to make a snowball without pulling up dirt. Rashan may have gotten that, but today, there's no snow in my yard. My flowers are flooded though. I have buttercups on the lawn and they're dying now. Thanks snow. Also my cactus was leaning, but this was Saturday. It looked like someone fell on it. Ouch. But these poor kids had not a bit of snow in their yard. It was all in a milk crate. They were digging into the crate to make snowballs. It was like the snow version of poverty. So sad. I just wanted to take them to Tennessee or sumn and let them make snow angels.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

lol @ snow poverty. i have never been so glad to be poor in that way!! how do you look like a douche by pointing out his misbehavior? i'll pray for your brother.

Rashan Jamal said...

Smelling his farts? Is that from that South Park episode with the hybrid cars. LOL

I still got ice on my steps. It's like 50 degrees. I need that gone.

You wanna donate to my vacation fund? I wanna go to Belize!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I don't think you are being douchey. I think it is important to inform him of his loserness and you are doing just that.

the joy said...

jameil- yeah, thhose po chirrens.

rashan-its so from south park. he has a case of smug. i saw ice beside a fence yesterday.

v diz- thanks. and welcome back.