Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On my grind

Yay! Getting my laptop tomorrow! What what? *does an old school dance, an old school dance... Stop, now cool off cool off* can you tell I'm excited? I'm getting an Asus Eee. Haven't heard of it? Well its a consumer reports best buy. Kesi and I did some research. And its inexpensive. Everything I need. I'll brag more when its in my hand.

I hustled my way into 2 extra shifts this current work week. One was yesterday and the other today. Yesterday I worked a banquet for wrigley's gum. My family friend Jon was there too. Its nice to work with people you know but since he doesn't work for the hotel and the banquet employees have an attitude toward the temps, he tended to just have a general tude anyway. But I didn't let that get to me, personally. What did get to me was people who kept bothering me! After my banquet, I went into the break room (key words here) to take a lil nap before heading to the store at 5. I had 3 hours to kill between my shifts and I planned to nap for 2. Put my headphones on cuz this is not my bedroom and I can't demand that anyone be quiet, got comfy and closed my eyes. Why did 2 people tap me? Right at the deep sleeps too. What?! What do you want? Why do you need info from me? Aren't I allowed time to rest when I'm slaving here? I'm totally aware of what time I need to work and don't need your help. Leave me alone! Ugh! So I wake up and watch a lil tv and then get on the computer for a bit (our break room is nice). As I'm headed to the computer this ASS named Charles has the nerve to touch my hair. He and I have talked about it before. I don't like people to touch my hair. I think I'd be less offended if he grabbed my ass. Seriously. So of course I flip out and tell him he's got one more time and im going to someone about it.

Mk, time for work. Smooches bebes!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Jameil said...

why do people feel so comfortable w/natural hair? this is not a petting zoo. get your grubby paws away!!!

the joy said...

he obviously wanted to get cut, thats all.

Adei von K said...

i'd be upset if someone interrupted my nap!! NOOOOO! GO AWAY!!

the joy said...

i tried not to get tooo mad because that keeps me awake and i needed that nap if i was gonna make it through the rest of the day.

Rashan Jamal said...

Nah, shawty. Don't wake me up. I get cranky when awakened. Add crankiness on top of normal jerkiness, and you wont like me very well. LOL

I see from the book, you got your laptop. Congrats!

the joy said...

oh yes, i get cranky for sure. i have some type of sleep disorder, so...

thanks!!! i posted about it, so...