Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blah

Aint nothing happening in joy-world. Birthday, anniversary, alla that is over. And life's excitement is gone. At least until April.

I'm still waiting for my zune. My bro is trying to get a hook up, and I can't blame him cuz money aint free flowing for anyone, so I'm being patient. Listening to the radio all the time is getting old. There was 2500 songs I could hear whenever I wanted and of course they're not songs to hear all the time. Not to mention that disk of albums breezy gave me for Christmas. Kesi's making use of that currently. All into Jamie foxx's album... Sigh.

I'm also working on getting a laptop. Gotta find one that's in my price range. I've gotten some good tips and my tax return will be here tomorrow, so I can really begin shopping in earnest. Of course then I have to think about wireless. Do I wanna buy a card or just use free wifi locations?

I finished my God daughter's blanket. And.... There's a big mistake on it. Her name is on it, and one of the letters is a completely different color than the others. I don't know how I did it, but I didn't even realize until I finished the bordering. And lord knows I check my work. But its done and I've made the decision not to go back and fix it because its taken me so long to do it. I guess now it has a story. And she can paint me as a kook. Cuz I am.

Ps, there's new pix up at the crochet site, annalula.blogspot.com. I repaired La's dog chewed blankie.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

lol. "have you met my kooky godmother joy?" and you show up with 10 different colors on your clothing.

Rashan Jamal said...

try the free wifi for awhile at least to see if its consistent, but if you turn out to be like Jameil, GET A CARD!!! Nothing worse than teasing yourself with the interweb. LOL

Listening to the radio all the time sucks. Hope you get your zune soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I talk to u more on FB (statuses) than thru the blogs now lol but I'm feelin blah til April as well then its my 21st b-day...U should come out I'll let u know my plans :-)

the joy said...

Jam- lol

Rashan- yeah I'm thinking of getting dial up for the house, maybe cable... Have you listened to the radio lately? Boo!

Dope- yep! Just let me know what's up.