Thursday, February 05, 2009

Its here!

7 years! Yippee!

I'll elaborate later. I've been crocheting a lot so no room for blogging. Sorry. Here's some stuff I wanted to talk about.

I'm a God mother! Kesi's former coworker had her baby a few weeks ago. I'm making lil Jordan a blanket with her name on it. It'll get my baby itch out to buy and cuddle someone *else's* child. And I can show Kesi how to change a diaper.

My bangs are black. Or are they? I am giving jazzing hair color a big thumbs down. It should not (and has not in the past) wash out in one shampoo. This is the same stuff that my mom used when I was in high school so I know it works. But I had to reapply and my hands are tinted. Bah.

My birthday dinner is Saturday. I'm excited! A lot of people wanna come. Strangely there's still that wonder if no one will show up. Lol its weird. I know they will, but if they're 5 minutes (or 45 like last year) late I'll be so concerned.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Congrats on 7 years. That's a long time, yo. I gotta work Saturday, so don't be looking at me, like I'm late. I just not coming. LOL

the joy said...

I would have just assumed you were being anti-social.

Adei von K said...

7 years!


Ummmm, next step??? Yes? No?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrtats god mommie

Jameil said...

i hope they didn't let you down!! Kesi's former coworker made you the godmother? so odd. please explain.

the joy said...

We're both godparents. Kesi was really there for her before and during her pregnancy.