Thursday, January 01, 2009

Horray!

The holidays are over! Lol. I had a nice season, don't get me wrong. Lovely gifts and moments with old and new friends, but now its my time. Anniversary, birthday, maybe a trip to CT thrown in there, yes!

I'm now, of course, headed to work. I could feel the tinge of jealousy in the people I worked with last night, when they saw that I would not be staying until 1am with the rest of them, but instead rolling out at 10PM, because I don't do new years at work. This will be my 6th new years working at my job and I have been at kesi's at the strike of midnight. The main difference with this year is that there was no music, no alcohol (at least not for me), just us chilling and watching TV. It really could have been any other night. At midnight we did kiss though, and eventually we laid on the tiny love seat and pretended to nap. At one point I openned my eyes and Kesi was just staring around the room. Why are we crunched up on this tight couch if we're not sleepy? Because we love each other, that's why.

I'm optimistic about this year, as I am about every year. I am just going to live it and see what happens. It can only be better than 08, seeing that everyone in my house has a full time job, lol.

Ps, I went to Rashan's Tuesday and had a blast. I wanted to write about it when I had the pix- maybe tonight?- I was comfy with people who knew each other better than I knew them (technically, they all had blogs, but they had all actually hung out at length for years and had intimate relationships). And Jameil can cook so that was a good thing too.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: