Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why me?!

That title is a direct representation of my current state, but its only temporary... My MP3 player erased. 2500 songs. Gone. Why? Who knows? It was working fine last night and then today I charged it and turned it on and got a lot of "list empty." bitch! Luckily *some* of the songs are still on the computer. But its gonna take forever! Then I gotta find my fiona apple cds because Kesi asked me to erase the music he doesn't listen to to save room on his hard drive (this was before everyone else had an MP3 player). So much drama! Why?!?! And now I'm listening to the radio to drown out the sounds of public transport.

Anyways, enough with the pity. How was your Christmas? Mine was great! Yes I worked but shoot, I got a job, meanwhile they're firing (or laying off, whatever) people right before Christmas, including our food and bev manager and people whose jobs we're not really sure of. I mean, one chick had a panic attack and had to be hospitalized. So I'm gooood. Plus, la is here! Yay! She came over on Wednesday and we exchanged gifts. I'll let her tell you what I got her if she likes. She brought me souvenirs from her last trip, some gift cards, and she framed a poem I wrote about her a few years ago. I literally cried. Lol. Ridiculous. So between crying and reliving my childhood I'd say Kesi and la did a good job.

Last night we went to ihop and ate and talked. I only really mention this because we ate good, and when the club let out, OMG this lady came in in a burgundy body suit that hugged her curves and dimples. She was not lookin smooth at all. Not none of smooth. We so wanted to get a pic but damnit we weren't quick enough. I felt like she was naked and painted purple. And then you come to Eating Good Headquarters? And she had a date. Stop. If Kesi let me out the house like that I'd doubt his love for me.

So apparently everyone is in Atlanta. Hopefully we'll get to see them. Because everyone also lives in the boondocks, lol.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

oooooooooh. music loss HURTS!!

but at least La is in town!! Yay!

see you guys soon!

Jameil said...

not naked and painted purple!! lolol. see you soon, joy! i'm already in the A! ow!! did you say 2500 songs? no indeed. that is AWFUL!! you DESERVE the pity.

Rashan Jamal said...

I don't live in the boondocks. I live in civilization.

Dude, that sucks about the mp3 joint. Hopefully, by now you figured it all out.

See you tonight, maybe.