Thursday, January 01, 2009



arent those about the most charming girls you ever saw? dont let em hurt you now! lol. i had a really good time and we should definitely do it again. jameil made some chicken sausage jambalaya type stuff (sorry im not good with remembering and thats what it reminded me of) and the infamous raspberry lemonade which adei didnt like much since shes a sweet hater, but i loved it and it tasted great with bacardi. btw thats me, jameil, adei and toni, on rashan's couch. we spent the evening dancing and singing old school songs, and someone would say "i was 8 when that somg came out!" and rashan would say. "i was in college..." ha!


and check ya girl out! i laced them up the other night and decided to take a few pix since my bro is supposed to throw a design on the side. a before and after if you will. also note the bin of yarn behind my right foot. your girl works hard!

7 comments:

Jameil said...

good times! wheeeeeeeee!!

Adei von K said...

i love that hat.

and this picture is sooooo nice!!! I am sooooooooo glad I got to hang out with you, Joy! You are too cool for school!!

Woo hoo!! Blogger Chicks!

Adei von K said...

oh yeah, that wasn't rasp. lemonade... that was rasp SYRUP! I had to add hella water to my cup!! (and smirnoff tee hee hee)

the joy said...

You two are crazy.

Adei did you take that hat with you back to Florida? Lol

Rashan Jamal said...

If it helps I went to college at age 17... no? Okay. LOL

That was really cool. I thought it would be weird having people at the crib, since I usually try my best to avoid that. But it was fun!

We'll have to do it again!

Jazzy said...

great picture!

I had some skates like that...I did everything but sleep in them! lol

Toni "Turtle Dove" Phoenix said...

Very cute picture.

I'm mad you broke out the four wheelers... throwback.