Saturday, January 24, 2009

Big plans

The best month ever is only a week away! Get with it!

I finally have some ideas about my birthday. I have a solid date- the 7th, and I'm almost good on a location. I just have to find somewhere that is either 18+ that sells alcohol, or somewhere that's lax on the rules, lol. I have a few friends, including my brother and my friend's girlfriend, that aren't yet legal, though they look it. And of course the ones I have the most fun with are youngins. Its also tons of coworkers' birthdays this month too, so its party time! Lol it'll probably be a lot of them's first time meeting Kesi. He's always at work when something's happening. These days you can't be taking time off all willy nilly. Especially after he got injured a few weeks ago.

Anyways, birthday. Its on! Anniversary, equally on. We'll start the day with clean teeth (it was the day the lady gave me and I knew we'd both be off), then we'll take a lil down time and eat, then off to kesi's anniversary gift, which I finished planning yesterday. I can't say what it is but I know he'll love it. I'm trying not to talk about it because its not too complicated and I think if I use certain words he'll figure it out. Then more food, then Kooza! That's the Cirque du Soleil show playing at atl station. He's supposed to be getting those tix. Hopefully we'll be able to go, because we all know I love the circus and soleil is the joint! I'm so ready. We'll be all tuckered out that night from all the fun.

Then, oh yes then, in March: camping! We're finally going back to Cumberland island, my favorite piece of land God ever created. Its a nature reserve owned by the Carnegie estate. JFK Jr got married there. Foolish. We're camping on the beach, so I need to get a tent. I need to make a list of stuff we need to get. Lantern, some kinda gas stove... I think. We're going with our friend Thurm; it was his idea and we're headed out on his spring break. I'm so ready! Kesi's brother H decided he's not going because "we're black!" and you can't take guns on a nature reserve. He's on some Camp Crystal Lake, stabbed in the bushes type stuff. Womp.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm with Kesi's brother. I'm good on the woods. It be dark out there and there's bugs and animals. I'll pass.

Cirque is not the type of circus I like. Too many acrobats in clingy outfits. I'll pass on that too. LOL

Have fun with your partying!!!

Jameil said...

you know i don't do camping or 18+ clubs. but have fun w/everything!

La said...

I still can't believe you asked me to go camping, lol.

I can't come. That's the weekend I have to go to California :-(

Jazzy said...

lmao @ that last sentence! You know the black folks are always the first killed off! lol

have fun camping. i haven't been since i was a child...me no likey dat!

the joy said...

rashan- i usually go to the barnum and bailey but cirque is not in town every day.

jameil- decided to go to a restaurant and i invited you. so there.

la- id rather go to cali, lol.

diva- whos gonna kill us??? psh i aint never scared.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

clean teeth is always a gr8 start lol