Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF

I finished my Christmas shopping. Lol. I laugh because it always sounds like an ordeal when I say it like that. When anyone does. Giving should not be a chore. Which is why I only give to 2 people. Actually this year I may add a person. Just because I wanna. This girl I work with, silly character that she is, wants an eskimo for Christmas. A real eskimo. She says that Atlanta is the biggest human trafficker in America, due to having the biggest airport, and surely someone can get her an eskimo. So I decided to make her one, rather than spend money, time, and morals on a real one.

I haven't made a Christmas list because I have no real idea what I want. I haven't been to the mall in ages. I know I want some boots like I used to have when I was 5, except not pink. They were furry on the inside and kinda like uggs but not all ugly. Lol. Plus the people that are buying for me already have an idea of what to get me. I haven't heard any complaints from Kesi so I assume even he has an idea.

I got my moveon.org obama sticker! It looks very similar to a crazy propaganda poster, but I'm sure they knew that before they sent it out. I'm going to put it on my pattern notebook.

I'm on the bus and all of a sudden this guy is cursing out the bus driver, pointing in her face and talking about how he'll "fuck her up." he got off the bus and he was still fussing. What is wrong with men these days? This man told me not to speak the other day. I tell you I never got into an arguement with a guest before that day. I really let him get to me. Ugh! I'm still kind of angry about it. But I took a class on "service excellence" yesterday and I see how I could have handled it better. Meh, bygones.

Our Christmas party is Sunday! I decided to step away from my usual red/black (because I couldn't find anything that color that was cute when I was half-looking) and I'm wearing a flowy green number. Kesi's not going but its ok. He has to work. Shoot I may still work sunday and go to the party (down stairs from the store) at 8. We're closing early for the rest of the year, which leaves me with 19 hours this coming week. 19! Do yall realize that's not even full time? Wack! Ugh! And I can't pick up any banquets because its days that I'm already working. Boy. When I say as SOON as I see my w2 that joint will be filed?! At least I'll have time to crochet.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

crochet it up. AND another bonus? i'll be in town from the 28th-jan5th. good times! i'm starting my Christmas shopping today. very excited! i get so annoyed w/the behavior of men on buses. its ridiculous. wear pink to the christmas party. i want disco ball shoes.

the joy said...

That's a good while. Yay! I'll have plenty of time to visit. Trust.

Rashan Jamal said...

I can get you an Ecuadorian, but I don't know about an Eskimo. I'll have to check with my suppliers. LOL

Don't speak? I'm so important that I command silence from all in my line of sight. That's just wack!