Monday, December 08, 2008

a few announcements

firstly, my youngest brother turned 20 saturday. we saw cadillac records, which was great. i admit i had low expectations, but it was a well done movie. anyway here's a pic of us at a party we went to a few weeks ago. its weird that we ahare friends and go to parties together when there was a time i couldnt get rid of his behind. i know im making a weird face but, yeah.

this is a video i took when kesi and i were out for his birthday fun. lmao!


lastly, i have a few new things up at my crochet site. check em out

6 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Cant hear the video at work, but I see dude getting crunk at the station.

Not interested in Cadillac at all. I don't like movies about old times. they always seem so phony to me which I know is ridiculous cuz how do I know what they were really like. (I think I just set myself up for an old joke or 3. LOL)

Jazzy said...

lmao @ Rah saying, "I don't like movies about old times!"

You liked it huh? I've heard such bad comments about it. Maybe I'll check it out this weekend though.

La said...

He did not turn 20. Can't.


LMFAO at that video!!! lol

the joy said...

Rashan- yes the man is dancing and we're giving a play by play. Lol old times. I think I saw you in the background of one of the pix...

Diva- as compared to other movies I've seen like this, the whole biopic, history thing, it was very well done. It was like "walk the line" in that way. Like, they pulled no punches and didn't try to make everything over-glam.

La- yes. 20. Huge. Paying bills and shit.

Jameil said...

not interested in cadillac, either. its my whole b is overexposed and can't act so we shouldn't encourage her thing. happy bday baby bro! that's very odd that y'all hang together now. i rarely let my sister come along b/c she acts anti-social and like she expects people to baby her when they talk instead of just joinin the convo. i get tired of it. no one wants to specifically tailor a convo to you so get over it. and rant over... lol

Unknown said...

O Heck Naw..