Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something's up

With me, I mean. I'm usually a tad more grinchy this time of year. I have to work Christmas eve and day and I'm a tad broke. My heater's broke and my friend's being a tad slow fixing it. My mortgage company seems to have issues with their fax machine and their phones, because we faxed them this paperwork MONTHS AGO and yet they didn't tell us they didn't get it until about last week, when my mom called me at work totally pissed off. But yet, I'm cool! Is it delerium? Did I spell that right? Meh.

Anyway the hotel's Christmas party was Sunday. I had so much fun, shook my ass without abandon (what does that mean?), ate some great salmon, put my butt on my manager (we all did at one time, but I was sure to stop before he really liked it because he is kinda weird sexually... I think he is afraid to admit he does things everyone else does), and watched old people dance, which is heeelarious. And I took video! Lol.

What did I wear, you ask? Forest green, knee length, (deep) v neck dress with kinda capped sleeves and silver shoes and accessories. And I looked cute! This is what I heard, and not just my own opinion. Also I heard that my boobs were something serious, which I hadn't noticed until I saw my pix, which I will not be posting here because people make inappropriate comments. But I was fly. And you'll have to take my word for it unless we're fb friends.

Its almost Christmas! Which means its almost new year! Yeah baby!

I won't be going to DC as I had wanted because the hotel wants the room money by Friday and I don't have it. Not $700! How crazy! They want people's room payments a week before Christmas in a recession? If I do by some chance end up going I'll be staying at a friend's. But I'm ok, I can watch Barack on TV and be just as excited with money in my pockets.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Do you know how tempted i am to make a comment regarding not seeing the pictures b/c of lameness and crackbook? I guess I just did. LOL

Stop putting your butt on people! I know yo mama would not approve. LOL

A lot of people I know that were excited about going to Washington have come back to reality.

Jameil said...

$700 is ridiculous. those aren't capped sleeves. too long. LOVE your hair!!! there are no pics of the shoes!! bah. glad you had fun! boo to wack and slack companies!! the worst. i'm sooo excited abt Christmas and New Year this year! Yay!!

the joy said...

Rashan- stop resisting! Fb! You're the only one left! Peer pressure, peer pressure!

Jam- I don't know what to call the sleeves. They were a lil princessy. Thanksfor the hair complement. I was having some trouble with it so I'm glad I didn't look crazy.

Rashan Jamal said...

I think you missed me trying to make fun of somebody on the sly. Read that again. LOL

Jameil said...

what he should have said was "i'm lame. i don't have facebook." b/c he is and that's how he was trying to make fun of serial commenter never talking about anything. i guess i'm a translator now.