Tuesday, November 04, 2008

oh my god.

he won. im freaking. i spent the night talking to shani, la and x factor. watching cnn. scratching uncontrolably (i itch when im anxious). oh my god.

here are a few pix of my day. because i cant put this feeling into bloggable words:






my mommy in the middle, casting her vote



me and my pariphenalia.

omg. theyre on. gosh. malia and sasha's daddy is the president. michelle will be the fiercest first lady since jackie o!

jameil, rashan, time to toast it tomorrow. gotta go.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

my fave part is the scratching uncontrollably. lololol. HE WON!!

Adei von K said...

i love michelle as 1st lady almost as much as barack for pres! and two little black girls in the white house?!?!?!?! LOVE IT!!

Eb the Celeb said...

I am soooo happy that the first lady is chocolate just like me