Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ding dong!

The bitch is gone, which old bitch? The evil one who works in the gift shop! (gotta sacrifice the integrity of the rhyme pattern to get your point across)

Yes, I had a great 3 days with Kesi, and I'll get to that soon enough, but first, we dance.

Ding dong! Lol. Yeah so last night the cool supervisor calls me, and I knew it had to do with scheduling. So she asks if Monk called me and told me "what happened." no. "ES quit Monday. She did a Beverly, she just decided it was her time, and she's not saying way her next move is." personally I feel like she did a Mo, who was the other coworker who left the day before my birthday. Beverly was our old manager, the best a person could want, and she left to take care of her son, who she said needed her influence as he headed to middle school. Anyway, so, the chick who replaced me many months ago went into labor AT WORK last week, so that literally leaves 1 permanent person in the shop at night. Everyone's kicking in to help, but on short notice, guess who's filling in today and tomorrow since she's already scheduled to work? ME! Yay? No. And I get to work by myself!

So anyways, I still happy I don't have to work with the devoid of soul anymore. I wish her the best in whatever it is she's going to do and I hope she's not pregnant, because that child would grow up so sad.

*ps, why did I see a man riding a horse down old national highway just now? We saw a different horse and rider yesterday afternoon and I thought it was a fluke. And it was a black guy too! In a cowboy hat! And he was young! I'm so perplexed. I went to the Bill Picket rodeo in 8th grade, so I know there are black riders, but where the hell is there a stable on old national? Per-plexed. I texted Kesi about it and he said, "times are hard," to which I replied, "hay is cheaper than gas." *
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ devoid of soul. How do you really feel about her?

A horse on Old Nat'L? That's nuts. I wonder if he goes through drive thrus like that. LOL

Adei von K said...

i hate you and kesi for that mini convo!!

LMAO!!!

the joy said...

Rashan- that'd be so cool! Horsing through a drive through, lol.

Adei- oh we even went on to talk about how we were gonna get a horse, and a carriage! Lol

Jameil said...

times are hard and hay cheaper than gas? hilarity. dude. tell that chick to kick rocks. yay!!