Monday, November 17, 2008

ahhhh!!!!

so im packing for kesi's and my 2 day get away to luxurious downtown atlanta, and i move my bag, and what do i see? this lil homey on the left side of the pic.... for reals, i am a friend of all things reptile, but this lil gecko dude freaked me out!!!! i tiptoed upstairs and squealed at my mom and brother that there was a lizard in my room!!!! my mom seemed unphased: "why dont you just pick it up? i thjought you liked those things." yes, when theyre outside and not hiding in my room since god knows when! geez. so my bro followed me downstairs armed with a pringles can and chased the poor lil thing around the room. then we got the idea to cover it with a chip bowl and slide something under the bowl to trap it (actually this was kesi's idea, when i told him he may have to come get me if the lizard wasnt trapped asap). then we started taking video. yes, parts are dark, but i think that the audio is worth the listen, especially when my brother and i go into our geico impression.

5 comments:

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bless your hearts.

Rashan Jamal said...

Ask Jameil about the little tiny lizard that got in her crib. LOL

We used to have them all the time when I lived in Savannah. Haven't seen them since I moved here.

shani-o said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

(And I thought I lived in the wilderness, lol)

Jameil said...

girl i LOST it over a lizard the first day (then convinced myself it left). the 2nd day it was in my sink and i started hyperventilating, then washed it down the sink. and it wasn't nearly as big.

the joy said...

La- you laughin at me?! Lol I was a total mess.

Rashan- they're outside all the time, but I wouldn't expect to see them in NOVEMBER! Especially not in my house.

Shani- I've entertained thoughts of squirrels running into my house... Oh woods...

Jam- girl, I would have freaked out too! You ran it down the drain? Animal killer!