Sunday, October 19, 2008

So....

I wrote an entry about my weekend, how I volunteered at the Hip Hop Caucus for Respect My Vote and how I went to a house party littered with former schoolmates (ones I actually liked!), but it reads very boring because it was tons of "had to be there" stuff. And you weren't. I took tons of photos but I haven't been on a computer in a second, so, they'll be here when I do. Until then, some highlights:

*a Block ENT street team guy called me busty when I asked him for a tee shirt.
*i don't work for them, but Twelve hotel is the bomb! Now if only phones got reception on the guest floors....
*i was branded one of the worst pseudo-lesbians ever, because my friend Alicia and I had a hugging competition. We were living on the edge!
* "if you're trying to find logic you're not drunk enough!" -Work Sam
*work Sam's girlfriend made me a tequilatequila sunrise. Twice as much tequila as sunrise.
* "aint nothing bout them 'baby'!" -an old man at the liquor store to me and my coworker
* "ahh! I can hear you peeing!" -me, to Breezy who couldn't make it back inside so he relieved himself near his car
*my coworker was getting hit on by work Sam's girlfriend's ex, who I think is one of those guys who date black girls for street cred.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments:

Jazzy said...

Dating Black women for street cred? LOL...that is sooooooooooo LAME!!!

Pseudo-lesbian just because you were hugging? *raising an eyebrow*

SMH @ Breezy relieving himself in your presence...Breezy is not the BF right?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

he a lame for calling u that

the joy said...

Diva- I really think that's what he was doing! He was on her hard and she wasn't even caring. We were hugging a lot, lol. No breezy is one of my best dryends, the one I party with.

Torrence- I know right?

Adei von K said...

dates black chicks for cred?? people still do that? that reminds me of high school "wiggas"

Rashan Jamal said...

If you are trying to find logic, you're not drunk enough.

Classic!!!

Jameil said...

your weekend was too ridiculous. tomfoolery abounds.

the joy said...

adei- right? he organized the hip hop show that i went to last month... he's cool but i dont know, he's like trying to wow you with his encyclopedic knowledge of rakim or sumn...

rashan- classic indeed. when i told her she said that she started laughing so hard!

jam- it really was, lol