Wednesday, October 22, 2008

logic

laid out man... i was the only person on the floor. thats how bad it was. and despite the fact that it wasnt that bright in there, i had just came from the room with the strobe light so i needed the shades... i dont know why...it wasnt like i fully opened my eyes anyway...
me and my fellow volunteers!!! can you spot me? im right where i should be!





and here's video of russell simmons talking about the importance of taking the first step. it got interrupted cuz we had to go, but you get the gist.

7 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Look at Joy in the middle with her club pose on at a voting event. Also, had to be stand out by wearing a sweater over your t shirt, huh? LOL

Jazzy said...

LOL...that's not a club pose. that's the throwback around the way pose! You look all of sixteen!

the joy said...

rashan- it was raining!!! and i had it on because we didnt have anywhere to put out stuff. :p

diva- he told me to pose like that!!! i wasnt gonna put my butt on people i didnt know and honestly he wanted us to do the crouch and peace sign, but thats not at all flattering...

i am an around the way girl. bus stop, lollypop and all.

Adei von K said...

that's right Joy! make a difference in the A!! so proud of you!

i'm trying to decide if its a throwback pose or a club pose... a club pose back in the day?

Southerner in Suomi said...

ALright Joy, helping with negro upliftment!! Get it girl. That was real 80s Salt and Peppa pose. Lol.

the joy said...

i coulda awore i responded to this... anyways... yall are a trip! i was just trying not to put my butt on anyone. is it my fault im fly?

Eb the Celeb said...

Loves it!
Are you rolling with Karrie B to my Halloween Party?