Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Miss ego 2008

*This is what my friend called me. He has tons of drunk pix on the Face where his eyes are half open and he looks crazy. So I told him to come to our side of town and take sober pix. He told me to come take some drunk pix. I told him I had plenty and I looked hot in them. At which point he said that had nothing to do with nothing and that I had an ego. At which point I e-pageant waved, and declared my platform "world peace."

*One thing I'm not though? Breezy's secretary. This is an actual convo I had with a girl that works at the front desk.
Her: where's breezy?
Me: I don't know.
Her: when will he be back?
Me: I don't know.
Her: which direction did he go in?
Me: not sure.
Her: how long has he been gone?
Me: like a minute. Literally.
Her: and you have no idea when he's coming back?
Me: are you going to keep asking questions until he returns?
Her: maybe.
Me: hmm.
Her: ok I'll be back.
Me: I'm sure you will.

This was already her 3rd time coming in there that day, even following him into the office. And she did return before him and asked me 20000 questions again. He called her a stalker. Ya think? The problem is, if people see me, they immediately ask for him. Maybe because we're so close? But it gets old. I really don't keep track of him. And he's usually in the bathroom or sneaking cpu time at kinkos, so I don't wanna front him out either. So even if I do know, I'm probably not telling.

*He's a lil heartbroken right now anyways. I made him a mega mixed CD of about 100 songs (his car stereo plays MP3 files) including NERD, incubus, deftones, gnarls barkley, and the lovely MIA. He has been listening to the CD for a few months now, and decided last weekend to YouTube her videos. "I never knew how pretty she was! How old is she? She's hot." and etc. So Monday, he comes in and declares, "I'm going to marry MIA." so I have to break the news to him: she's pregnant. Lol he was like a 5 year old who just found out Santa isn't real. Totally ruined his day. To the point that when I get a text and "bird flu's" intro plays, he gets upset.

*beyonce knows some one at my high school's drill team. Have you seen "single ladies"? Which is "get me bodied pt 2" in almost every way except lyrically, although both are about going to the club. Anyways this is not to say that I don't like the song or the video, but during the 2nd chorus, she is all Dazzlin Dawgs, all day. La said she did those moves verbatim. I do agree with Shani about the song's message. Its not about me going to Kesi telling him he needs to ring me up, but moreso to that guy who I dated in 10th grade who wanted to keep our relationship "between us," constantly accused me of cheating, and now when I see him, which is every few months, he gives me that, "how's your man?" bull which really means "are you still with him?" boy stop. I also love Ciara's new song/video, though she quotes Soldja Girl at the end (if you're not sure who that is, you're not from atlanta, and you must YouTube it. I know someone who knows the whole rap).

I think that's all the random I have for today. I should have some new pix up on the crochet site soon, as soon as the recipient gets her package. Of course they have to be the first to see what they paid for.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

work it miss ego! lol

lmao @ that convo...i mean really. how many ways can you say "I don't know"!?!?

This is the third post...this week...that I've seen about Bey's song. I agree with you...the song is about the other dude. Dude who let her go and now that she's moved on...he's sniffing around acting like he's still interested.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I woulda told her, why don't you call him and ask where he is. And if she didn't have a number, tell her she must not be that important to him. :)

Dopelikelouboutins said...

I thought i was the ONLY one who noticed Ciara was quotin that crazy bish on the train!

I like single ladies but that $5 dollar video where she stealing moves from Fosse & the kids is just tragic lol

I love how she said in the Essence interview she and Jay don't need a ring but yet made a song about it and flashed her "GDP of a small country" rock @ the end lmao

the joy said...

diva- thats right!! lol. girl how bout she did the same thing to another coworker tuesday! this chick is a mess. the song is hot and i had just seen the video.

diz- im sure she doesnt have his # and if she did he would not pick up.

diamonds- girl i heard it and was like no she didnt!!! stop the insanity! that video did look hella inexpensive. the dance moves were sick tho. lol@gdp of a small country.

Adei von K said...

get me bodied. that's the name of the song

i posted on facebook that drill teams are going to be all over this new "dance routine" it actually looks like a video from the 60s. youtube ladies walk it out and get back to me. i do love the simplicity of bey vid

i'm miss drama and you're miss ego. what a nice combo!

Jameil said...

loved the random. i like the b song despite myself and am not at all bothered with the "message." Lawd save me when we're reading deep things into beyonce songs!! re breezy's stalker? i'ma need her to back back. chick? i wouldn't even be answering all those questions. you get one q&a session. the rest it's blank stare and idk face.