Saturday, September 13, 2008

too much time on youtube

for some reason youtube and blogger are in hater mode, so i posted the urls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WFdlxr3uso

juney boomdata- whats up with that cookie
*i have a love hate relationship with this song because i think its sexist (and racist... he said "that wet wet mexican" in one line. if he didnt then whatever he did say was gross, lol) but i like the beat. and this video is funny*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnNyfGHUEHA

kanye- good morning
*its so cute!!!!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ikj4x-zls

robyn- who's that girl
*"i just cant deal with the rules, cant take the pressure" me neither girl. this song is lyrically on point.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGE34VAqYTk

super mario rescues the princess

ha!!! i never noticed he was basically calling her a slut...

ps- ive decided that if you feel like you need to comment on my blog but you dont actually SAY anything, of if i feel like you didnt READ my blog entry, i will delete your comment or ignore it. dont be wack. i get my lil email saying someone posted a comment and then i read the comment and i get a headache. stop!!! just dont say shit. lurk!!! that is all.

8 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep
i dont have u tube acct

the joy said...

Firstly, did you read what year about pointless comments? Please don't comment if you have nothing to say. Its annoying. Secondly, you don't need an acct to watch the videos.

(vixenchick) said...

i love that robyn song! i've like her ever sincs she had that song called 'show me love'....that was my jam in 7th grade, lol!

who? said...

my PC is retarded... and the Mac is broken again... so I can't even click on a link without fearing it'll go stupid... Good Morning is that work though... and I gotta watch that mario vid

Rashan Jamal said...

WOW!!!! The gloves are off, but people don't get that you are talking to them. Hilarious!

What's up with that cookie is one of them songs that they should NOT be playing on the radio when kids can hear. Never seen the video though. I'm at work, so I can't see it now either.

the joy said...

Vixen- that ish is the jam right? I have "show me love" on cassette single somewhere in my house.

Canon- my computer is also iggin me. I don't even get on it, its so old.

Rashan- I know right? I tried to be nice... Its not the actual video, its actually footage of cookie monster "rapping" it, lol. Which instantly made me laugh.

Jameil said...

um...







BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Girl you know you gotta post that in the first sentence. He don't read to the end of posts. the girl song i'ma pass on, i did give it a try tho. hope it doesn't get stuck in my head. i thought rashan was lying about the cookies song til it attacked me in the car the other day. mess!!

the joy said...

jam- the song constantly gets stuck in my head. her whole album does really. love it!!! anyways yes, whats up with that cookie is a real, devilish song. thats the problem right there, they make rude songs you can dance to. grrrr...