Tuesday, September 02, 2008

some pix

more to come on thursday!!!Kesi and Breezy. kesi came by to see me and take some pix. he's such a doll. as you can see by the apron, B was workin hard!
1230am on sunday, and i had finally run out of steam. i openned the door and saw the lil spot of space and knew i could fit there. my supervisor decided that it was photo time, lol.


monday i went to a show called Welcome Home Hip Hop. im sure the video will be up soon if you wanna youtube. mine will be up today, or tomorrow. anyway, this is Life the Great. he;s cool. got a retro sound. thats my friend Work Sam in the back.


this chick had on the most tacky shit!!! im bout to send her pic to Durty Mo, lol. got on 12 different colors. anyway, thats the lead singer from yellow wolf. he was jammin. youtube them, theyre awesome.


in addition to calling that 80's reject onstage, he also stole my shades off my face!!! what? lmao, but you know i got them back. lets not play.




8 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

LMAO@ 80s reject. You can bet she left her house thinking not matching was the hotness.

Eb the Celeb said...

looks like fun times...

I you have a hella cool supervisor...lol

Jazzy said...

lmao @ that last paragraph!

Great pics...I could use a little crawl space like that right about now.

La said...

I wanna frap.





That is all, lol

Jameil said...

coonin!

Adei von K said...

wait... took the shades off your face??

see...

nevermind

Rashan Jamal said...

Yeah, I forgot to text you back.. See what had happened was... I was being mad lazy and didn't feel like listening to some hip hop I didn't know. Glad it was good though.

the joy said...

Diz- what's crazy is, I was gonna wear a pink leggings with a jeans skirt (I had on my black and pink Barack shirt), but I was like naw that's tacky. Then she comes in and I was like whew!

Eb- it was so fun! Don't let the photo op fool you. She got a promotion weeks ago and came back to "help." she did half a shit, lol.

Diva- you should have heard me. The dude next to me was like "you know your not getting them back right?" I was like "oh yes I am!" lol@crawl space. An anti mouse zone?

La- lol

Jam- who's coonin? Me? Or valley girl?

Adei- you know what? He was so smooth and charismatic on stage that it wasn't even a problem until I was concerned I wouldn't get them back. He also took 80's purse too, which of course he gave back, lol.