Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look what I can do!

This is for my cousin nicky's first girl (she has 4 boys). My mom's making the blanket and she asked me to make miss Kitty. I'm glad it came out so good. I'm not finished, that's why its here and not at my proper site, but I just finished the face and I'm so geeked!

I Googled some crochet stuff last night and came up with some great ideas. I didn't see anyone come at the angle I'm coming from, but I was inspired. I'll tell you now, I saw a tetris blanket and I wanna do one.

Ps, my mom decided to take the blanket to work with her and didn't bring it home! That's why the background is my lovely comforter and not the art she created (so you can see where I get it from).
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

9 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

CUTENESSS! i want one too! (for my future baby of course...) lol

Jameil said...

joy! that's amazing! i'm trying to figure out what i want!

Rashan Jamal said...

That really was fresh! How long you need for Christmas presents?

the joy said...

Dope fiend- hi! Thanks. You could always pamper yourself, lol.

Jam- thanks. Think think think!

Rashan- depends on the size and the other stuff I gotta do, but I'd say a month.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I love it too!! Joy, you've got some serious skill girlie.

La said...

I cannot get over how good that is! If I believed in people clothes for dogs, I'd soooo get you to make Honey a sweater or something.

Well, that plus if she wasn't 6 feet tall and 200 pounds, lol

GreatWhyte said...

I loooove it! And I already told you about the airport lady, so... just let me know when you're ready for the next one!

the joy said...

v- thanks!!! whose lil dog is that?

la- i dont believe in doggie clothes either...unless im getting paid....

x- im booked through october definitely, but when youare ready i can put you on the wait list, lol (i have a wait list!!!!!)

Adei von K said...

THAT KITTY IS AWESOME!!! OMG, She's so cute!!!

oh yeah, i've misplaced my checkbook so that's why there's a stall... good thing rosh... is in december!