Thursday, July 03, 2008

A fence called Jesus

These are the texts I sent La at 1125-1130 PM, July 3, 2008.



*Oh God someone is singing and my mp3 player died. He's apparently singing about an "ice cream girl" and asking people what their flavor is. And now there's people playing his song!!! Oh God! This must stop!



*I wish I was lying. Now he's dancing! This is fooley Wang to the fullest!



*And people got the nerve to wanna join in! I hope you're not asleep. I can't take it Jesus.



They eventually left and came back singing a "love in the club" remix. Trust I got video. I'll have it up here ASAP. Just to clarify they texts, apparently I thought he was trying to sing/ hit on a chick, then his homey came up with the casio joint playing the song, and another dude had a camera... Apparently this will be on youtube tonight so if you see a chick with an afro, a frown, and a wife beater, that was me just trying to make it home from work cuz that Negro was in my face. His name... Was SKIIBO. No lie. Can't make it up.



This is just why I takes my camera everywhere.



Jesus, you were a carpenter, now please be a fence.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

you will never try to hit on me w/a camera. i will act like you are the paparazzi and i make 20 mil/film.