Tuesday, July 01, 2008

what a day...


this picture will not be up long. just know i am a person that keeps her promises.
sunflower= uniqueness and friendship
calla lily= pure love
fitting, huh?
also, kesi decided, after seeing his chick "man up" and get tatted, he wants one too (he's seen his bros get one but the place they were at was kinda low budget, lol). he was trying to waver, so i made him sign a promisory note. i would post it but it has his whole name on it. it says:
"i, (his name), do hereby promise to get a tattoo as repayment for my girlfriend joy c (my last name)'s undying love and affection, and her future promise to have my children."
ha! and he signed it! im so excited!!!! he already decided he wants 3. yes!

7 comments:

Jameil said...

NOT a tatted up promisory note! you're crazy!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Tat tat tatted up, joy is tatted up!

He wants 3 tats or 3 kids?

Adei von K said...

that is the funniest note i've ever read!! LOL

the joy said...

Jam- he was trying to reneg. I had paper... What can ya do.

Rashan- 3 tats. 4 kids.

La- :D
:*

Stace- it was his idea to have an exchange. He was like, "in order for it to be a promise, I have to be repaying you for something." Fine. The tat will really make me happy, a la La's David beckham post, and I really want him to have one.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Wow.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

no tats here
been stabbed or cut 8 times
i got noting to prove
all man folk

So...Wise...Sista said...

*teary eyed* I love it!