Friday, May 16, 2008

Questions

Yeah I'm a bit late... Life gets in the way of things. I haven't had the time to post this because I've been working on a few projects, which I will take pics of, and trying to spend free time with my boo since we haven't had the same days off since I started at the 'bucks. Aaanywho...

DiamondsR4eva said... Would you ever leave Atlanta? Why or Why not?

Yes, yes I would. But itd have to be towards somewhere with a beach. And don't give me that Lake Lanier crap. First of all, ocean levels never drop to a noticeable level. There's high and low tide, and plenty of room for everyone. And clam bakes! Mmmm... So yeah I would. Itd be an interesting time convincing Kesi to move though if it wasn't a career move. I'm a lil more flighty and free spirited than he.

Have you and Kesi talked about marriage kids the whole 9 yards?

Oh yes. My friend found it very interesting when I said the other day I knew I wanted to marry him before we finished high school. But yeah we've talked. Married, 4 kids, they'll have some kind of musical instruction and play sports. I would like to have a girl first, seeing as I'm the oldest and feel that I have a unique view of things...I'm more independent because of it, I feel. He wants to have a boy first, but of course its all up to God. But we still got 50 riding on it.

Where would you be without your Crackberry lol ?

I'd be so messed up. I wouldn't know my blog family, I wouldn't be able to keep up with my fam and friends, I'd miss ample opportunities to send pictures of crazy Atlantans to Lauren. I love my phone! I'm on it right now. Ooh and I have facebook mobile. :D

What clubs/events/venues would you recommend in the (downtown) atlanta area for the under 25 crowd?

Girl... I have no idea. I used to go to the Peacock, but they closed that down... Are you 21? Verve lounge was aight but I like to dance so... Plus I live near the airport. As you know there are no less than 10 clubs in my neighborhood (frozen palace, throwbacks, Ritz, crowes nest for the grown and sexy, lol) and if I can WALK home intoxicated, ima do that. So... I don't know. But if you call my job's concierge and ask for Courtney, she'll hook you up.

What do you think about Georgia State, if you have an opinion that is.

Kesi "used to" go to Ga state. I say "used to" because I'm pretty sure he's still enrolled, he just is considering going to another school. It was cool. I used to use the big computer lab under his name when I got off work and no one carded me, lol. And there was good places to eat... Lol I'm no help. I know a lot of people that went/go there, so...

Canon Obama said... ummm...why is Jadakiss the hardest it get? why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt... sike nawIf

You know what, I went to high school with a kid who looks just like Jadakiss. He was a lil baby face. I saw him at the Compound last summer. His brother was in Another Bad Creation. I just thought about all this just now and realize that you have no idea who I'm talking about, nor does it matter.

anywhere besides Atlanta, where would you want to be?

Since diamonds asked that question already, I'll answer yours a different way. I'd wanna be with my grandma watching some kind of mystery tv show. Or in Miami again.

low paying job (like 15,000) where you had freedom and enjoyed what you were doing, or a high paying job (like 650,000), but your boss was strict and you were very limited in your ability for growth?

See, this is a tough one. Cuz I currently make more than 15000 and its certainly not enough. And I couldn't possibly enjoy what I did if I wasn't getting paid right for it. So maybe I'd go with the big money job. If I'm gonna hate the place, might as well love the money. At least I could quit once I started having kids and still have money saved up.

Vdizzle said... Question: what is your 10 year plan (something I obsess about)? It can be detailed or basic.

Argh! Let's see. In 10 years I'll be 34. I hope to be pregnant with my 3rd or 4th child, married of course, living in either an old (no later than the 70s) brick multi-level OR a new brick home of my design (no mcHomes for me. They don't have enough windows and they're poorly built). I'd be somewhat successful in radio or voice acting. But of course I know plans change. I was supposed to be done with school by now.... Lol.

Anthing else yall wanna know?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Southerner in Suomi said...

For some reason that money has me stuck and I like money!!

But I also like my bad paying job right now.

who? said...

Temple always cards... hate it...

what's another bad creation?

the joy said...

V- right? I like the people at my low paying job... I hope they'll let me be a roommate lol.

Cannon- oh you're so YOUNG! It was like Kris cross, only I think it was 5 boys. "I swing my beats at the playground" "iesha, you are the girl that I never had, and I want to get to know you better..."

Rashan Jamal said...

I need Cannon to youtube ABC right now... My homegirl used to talk/date/screw one of them post fame.

LOL @ the $50 bet over the gender.

If it's not too late to ask a question, I got one... How come you aren't married yet, if you knew since high school? Are you waiting for a certain age?

Jameil said...

lmao @ "if you call my job's concierge and ask for Courtney, she'll hook you up." i'm callin her right now!!!

Jameil said...

rj get in the archives. money. next question.