Thursday, May 01, 2008

i got a crush

On Stephen Colbert. I mean, of all the political pundits and commentators, I love him the most. On Wednesday's show he flirted with the black democratic expert from CNN (her name escapes me right now...) and then sang "going to Kansas city" to her. Swoon. And then there's this, which is equal parts funny and cool:



And he is a voice actor, which if you haven't heard, that's what I'd love to be. He did the voice of Phil Ken Sebben on "Harvey Birdman, attorney at law." that is literally one of my favorite cartoon characters, simply because he says things like "ha ha ha.... Loins." if you've never watched Harvey birdman, I do recommend the show.

I'd love to see a show one day... I hear he's very engaged with the audience and he's a true improv performer. And I love his hair.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

donna brazille. democratic big wig. and i was DYIN watchin that on tv the other day!!

Adei von K said...

he is toooo funny! he's the type of person that would get on my last nerves and then say something that makes me smile when don't want to!! like, "damn it boy! i know you know i'm supposed to be mad at you! stop making me laugh!!"

donna is great! and he is too funny!