Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nothing to say.

I really don't have nothing to say. Ooh that was bad grammar. I was thinking of two different sentence structures and I just decided not to delete the messed up amalgamation of them.. Bah.

Let's see... I apparently I lost 5 lbs, which is nice. I found this out last Thursday when I went over kesi's house and I weighed myself on his scale. And I was on my period so it may be a lil more. We'll see when I go back. I wasn't doing anything different... Maybe my body feels bad from those 10 lbs it threw at me last fall. Since I've been in the 'Bucks I've not been snackinh as much. Maybe because there's more to do? I tend to eat when I'm bored. I got nothing to do so I might as well chew, lol. I've been drinking a lot of Odwala juice. Oh that stuff is so good! And, good for ya!

This chick that I almost fought in high school friend requested me on facebook. Weird. I mean, it was 10 years ago that I threatened to beat her with my steel toed boot... Maybe I should just go ahead and accept, lmao.

We went to this place called Verve Lounge Saturday. It was cool. We were supposed to see my friend Niko Villamor perform, but we were literally minutes too late. But it was all good. Here's my problem: you're at an event which is literally called "Bitch I Came To Party," and you're just standing around while the DJ is giving you the jams? Boo! I was getting my groove on. We did catch this group called Holly Weerd, which was pretty cool, if not hella hype. They were on some Kid Sister, Cool Kids type stuff, rapping about members only jackets and "have you ever made love to a weirdo." Breezy was flexing like he wasn't feeling them but he's been singing their song for a couple of days. My girl Mary Lou too, lol. The other girl I went with, who doesn't have a nickname, well she will not let go of the fact that all she likes is go go and reggae. Both valid genres, but loosen up! 2 step or something. Anyway Niko was glad we came to show love even though we missed him.

Speaking of Breezy, I'm so happy we work together again. I kinda missed us being silly all day. For those that don't know, breezy is my best friend who I work with, not to be confused with my bff who I date or my bff who I've known since we were 12. He and I went to the same high school and lived in the same neighborhood, but didn't meet until we started working together. He's my drinking partner. Yesterday, while I was concerning myself with giving him gas money for taking me to kesi's job 3 nights in a row, he gave me ALL his tips. "you did all the work, I just rang them up." how sweet! It was like $10. When we work together I think people who aren't as close as we are might feel left out. We have a lil code, I guess. We speak in what my friend's dad calls "non committal phrases." yesterday I mentioned how our female coworker has chin hairs, and he said "my barber will fix that right up, have her clean as Shawty Lo!" oh my God I died!

There's a guy at kesi's job who cut his eyebrows in protest of them having to cut their mustaches. Kesi is NOT cutting his mustache. Not happenin.

A guy who I've mentioned in this blog... His girlfriend is pregnant with his 3rd child. He's 20. She seems way more excited than he, especially considering that he works with us and didn't even tell us she was pregnant, but she came and visited and told me that AND that they were getting married. Then she called Breezy on some "are you the best man," and he was like for who. Wow.

I think I'm done ranting... Time to frapp it up!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

why do we do that? say we ain't got nothin to say and talk about a whole lot of nothin but its hilarious(!!)? b/c we're fab. moving right along. ok 5lb loss. that was water weight girl. lol. but lmao @ "Maybe my body feels bad from those 10 lbs it threw at me last fall." BAD BODY!! i don't understand people you used to beef with but are indifferent to now who want to be friends... why? why are you just collecting friends? we have nothing to talk abt. that party was at a gay club wasn't it? b/c that's a midtown-type title for a party!!! LMAO!! YAY for coworkers you can play with! so fun!!

Jazzy said...

lol @ "I really dont' have nothing to say"...that was a whole lot for someone who had nothing.

Wow @ 20 and being on kid number 3. That marriage is probably never gonna happen.

"Bitch I Came To Party," Verrrrrrrry Sashay Shawntay!!

the joy said...

Jam- I don't believe in water weight. Its body karma. I did end up friending her... I'm friends with all her friends, so... The party was at an upscale lounge... The bouncer was in a suit. I don't know where the name came from, but it certainly wasn't a gay bar.

Diva- I was ranting, wasn't I? I don't think anyone's thrilled about baby #3. Sigh. He better get his shit popping. That is a very Twan name for a party, huh?