Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Sleep til Miami

I don't think I'll get to sleep tonight. I had presumed as much because I don't get home til late, and I decided to cab it with mom to the airport, and she has to be at work at 630am so we're leaving at 530am for my 10am flight so the kid can save money.

Fine, just fine. Problem is, and this has been the problem for the past couple of weeks, people keep calling me before my regular wake up time. Either that or I have to get up and pee, but I fixed that problem. So this morning, some odd number calls me at 8something. I don't get up til 1030 because I usually don't get to bed til 3ish. And then I couldn't go back to sleep! What the? And the funny part is, its never the same person, so they wouldn't know that I am not going to pick up.

So I am woken up to, "oh, its you again, listen this isn't a re-you-ny-en..." and if they leave a message: "when will we get, the time to be just, just friends..." both of which are very appropriate in this situation, both of which wake me up, and with the excitement I feel for leaving town in less than 24 hrs, I'm up damn it.

So here's why I won't get to sleep. I have to go to work. Itl be a long day. I'm with the devil- I mean, the evil supervisor, and she has to train the girl who will be replacing me (oh I didn't tell you? I'm leaving the m store and going to a different dept. More on that later, but its the reason why the supervisor is a dirty bitch). and if its anything like it was yesterday, its gonna be a long freaking day of some cosmetics sales group. And yall know I don't like salespeople. And I wanted to clock the devil- evil bitch- whatever we're calling her with a bottle of evian for making me stock the cooler for the 2nd time after it got beat up because SHE didn't wanna hear anyone's mouth. So why don't you stock it since you're so worried? I swear 2 weeks is too long.

So after work, I have to come home, then pick up the brothers at Ruby, which will put me home at about 130am if no one needs to go to the grocery or to get fast food. Btw I'm doing well on my "diet" and haven't been eating heavy after midnight. I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any either.

So, 130, and then Kesi wants to come over and hang out before his woman leaves him, but he won't be spending the night because how much sleep would be happening? There's 4 hours between the time I get home and the time I have to leave again. So I'm just gonna stay up. I'll sleep on the plane since I have a layover in Memphis or something.

I'm so excited! I get to see my La! In a town we've never been to! I get to see the ocean! I miss it almost as much as her. Yall don't even know. Just pray for me that they don't take my 5 oz of hair grease that I hid amongst my head scarves.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

miami is fab!! please get a mojito @ versailles on calle ocho!!! IT'S LOVE!! SOOOOO YUMMY!! beach... mmmm!! make sure you holla @ stace. you know she's down in that area bored out of her mind! lol.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Memphis is my home town, and i used to be like that on the day before school started

GreatWhyte said...

LMFAO at the idea of that five ounce container of hair grease :)
BIENVENIDO!!!!!! Have fun (without me... BOO!)

Rashan Jamal said...

Hopefully you are having loads of fun by now. You don't need sleep. Sleep when your dead, that's my philosophy. LOL

the joy said...

Jam- I tried to hook up with stace but it seems we were both having our own problems, lol. More on that later.

Torrence- I don't know why I thought that layover was in tenn. It was actually in Orlando...

X- we could never have fun without you! They didn't find my grease! Yes!

Rashan- we surprisingly had a lot of sleep. Had so much fun we passed out.