Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Neck Tats

Here we are faced with a somewhat typical female:
*Average height
*early 20s
*one infant child
*Unmarried
*attractive
*full time job.
*certified occupational job training (that means she didn't go to college but she was certified in some sort of job training)

I have many problems with this girl. Not for the reasons listed, but because for all outward assumptions that she has her head on her shoulders she makes really dumb decisions. We were talking about our respective "boyfriends" when she says hers wants her to wear shorts to the beach cuz "he doesn't want anyone looking at me." of course this doesn't fly with me because as I mentioned Kesi lives for having a girlfriend as fly as me. He is proud of the fact that dudes may look but he's the one that gets to touch, ya dig? So I'm like boo folk. And she tends to say things that lead me to believe that he's a bit possessive, like the fact that his ex is pregnant (or just had a baby, I'm not sure) but yet he's looking to marry my "friend" and he mentioned this a week into their "relationship." Um, why are you talking about marriage so soon? Boo!

*at this point you have noticed my liberal use of quotations. The one around the term "friend" is due to the fact that I used the term as a differentiator, cuz this girl is not stable enough to be my friend. The others will be revealed in due time.*

So last week I said something about kesi's lips and she says "my boyfriend looks like he'd have soft lips." uh wha? So this is where I find out that they haven't actually met in person, cuz this nigga (yeah I said it) is in JAIL! Wtf?!? No sir! Call me old fashioned, but I was under the assumption that in order to have a relationship with someone you must first go on a date or two, maybe kiss, and most certainly MEET IN PERSON! How did she find this fool? Jesus be a fence.

So I'm sure she felt me wanting to shake her crazy ass when she said that to me. And every time she mentions him, like yesterday when she ran down her trials in trying to go down to the jail and see him for the first time ever in life, I changed the subject without commenting on the fact that he is locked up and is probably a skanky ass thug. But she must like that, cuz her baby's father has neck tattoos. *shudder*

So after I found out that he was in OZ, I told Kesi that if he ends up in jail for something that's not noble (ie, protesting or defending himself or his family) then the judge broke us up. And then he joked that he was gonna get a cartoon character tatted on his neck (darkwing duck I believe), and my friend dani said if he ever did that she was gonna call me and ask what happened. And I said I'd reply, "shoot, we aint even together anymore..." no seriously, I would have to really reevaluate our love if he got a tattoo on the side of his neck. There are better places for tattoos.

*kesi, you know I love you but I'm real serious about this. Don't make me choose!*

Btw, 2 more days til I spend a lovely weekend in Fla with my La and another friend of ours. And its gonna be sunny all weekend! Thunderstorms right before we leave, but whatever on them. I'm very scared of lightning, but I'm sure I'll be too drunk/hungover to worry about all that.

Woo!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Adei von K said...

yeah, neck tats are NOT where its at!

and this friend with the BF in jail. she's the one who wears shorts to the beach cause her BF says so? the on that's in JAIL?! oh Lord, what kind of issues does she have??

Jazzy said...

obviously girlfriend has issues... I'm wondering how she met dude if he's in jail though.

lmao@reevaulating your love for Kesi if he gets a neck tattoo! funny

La said...

smh


Yay to being too hungover/drunk to care! You have the right idea about this trip. Now let's go talk to this other bitch... lol

the joy said...

Stace- yes its all the same misguided woman. Bless her lil heart.

Diva- and I didn't even mention her complete disinterest in the elections. When I asked her if she voted, she said "I don't really care about that shit." I guess if you did you wouldn't be dating criminals.

La- woo! Lol.