Thursday, April 24, 2008

lemme get my camera*

*jameil was it ray j? rather than snoop? anywhoo i hate that song. its like "mother may i" with different words. no, you mat not.*

on to the point... pichers!

look what the eff i just found?! i was going into "browse" to take pix off my mem card, and i see a folder marked "joy's modeling pix." he's had my portfolio since i stopped modeling... how sweet that my #1 fan put some up. this one was taken right before jr prom at my old house, in what i called my "deal closer dress." not for any dirty reason, just that every one loves me in it. i still have it (that quirk popping up)...i wore it to my friend's grandma's funeral. when i saw her hubby (the grandma's) a few weeks later he said "it was nice that you came to show your respects. you wpre the green dress, right?" i was so embarassed.



here's one of the dress kesi's mom got me. belt by express, scarf by fendi. is fendi still popular? i dont care, i loves my scarves. this was right before lauren and i parted ways. we were kinda quiet after we went back to the hotel after this pic.



kesi and i had a lil picnic thang at the park today. before we left the house he saw a lizard on my shutters. is it really lizard weather already? i usually dont see them til august. or maybe theyre always there and i dont know it. they live in my shutters cuz there's shade and plenty of bugs. i dont mind cuz theyre cute.



us on the swings. thats alll i really wanted to do for the whole excursion. my whole motivation was the swings. while on them we talked about the games we played with our parents and the games we want to play with our kids. we also talked about how everyone should just be a kid again for a little while and go play on the playground. he tried to do the monkey bars, but they were so small that even on his knees he could reach the bars too easily. then i went down the slide and conducted enough electricity to start the car with...




last but not least, my alin page dress!!!! i just got it yesterday at ross. for 80% off retail! i mean whoa. i had already gotten what i needed (black work pants) and something i wanted (brown short shorts with sky blue dots), and i turn down the aisle and what do i see? the same dress i had taken a picture with out of harper's bazaar on a slow day at work a few weeks ago. remember my "i need" list where i said i needed a yellow sundress? this was why! but then i saw it in purple... and i had a crisis because even though it was so cheap i just could not get two. so i called lauren and she restrained from laughing at me and we decided on purple. no pics of it on me yet; that will have to wait til my grandma's birthday party in july, inless some other event comes up. and ive gotta find some yellow shoes first...

7 comments:

Jameil said...

ok you look fab in the model pic. that fit is fantastic. joy. did you just ask is fendi still popular? stop. fendi is always and forever popular. never ask that question again. ever. stop enticing the dead woman's husband!! at her funeral!! this is why your friend's mom knew you were a whore!! LMAO!! you already know i love polka dots. when did you say you and kesi's wedding is? this week or next week?

Jameil said...

yes!! snoop! life of the party! that was my jam!

who? said...

first two pics are nice.

would hate it if animals lived in my shutters... luckily I don't have shutters.

I used to swing extremely high and get kids jealous... old fatty can't do that no more... maybe I can... my legs are pretty muscular... I may try one day

Adei von K said...

love the pix! esp the 1st one.

"you wore the green dress right?" you will not.

that purple and cream dress is niiiiiice!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u look lovely, and i love the sheets, im a cut flower kind of man

the joy said...

Jam- thanks! I don't know, I just had bought that scarf (which you can't even see) so long ago and I don't recall seeing fendi in a while. I wasn't trying to entice him!!! He apparently is a lusty old man anyway. We got married yesterday on the swings. Lol. It was like kindergarten. He gave me a ring pop.

Cannon- I look at those 2 pics and all I see is how much my body has changed, lol. I mean I look good in both of them but I can definitely see how I've changed. The lizards don't bother me. Now if one of them got IN the house...

Stace- thanks! I can't wait to wear the new one. I'm telling you, I think he even mentioned it to my friend. So. Embarassed.

Torrance- thanks. I have so many flower print things, but I'm starting to see how I can wear it maturely.

Eb the Celeb said...

love the pics... and you know purple is my fav color