Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

I don't know what to call this but cannon and diamonds tagged me about my quirks... I don't know who to tag, so feel free to do it at your whim. Some of these I may have mentioned before. But they're still weird, so...

1. I have a thinking dance. I also have a trying on clothes clothes dance. The thinking dance is a lil hoe down thingy, a la Ashlee Simpson. Somehow it helps me get to a solution. Although people often say, "uh, what was that?" the clothes dance, its more of a lil wiggle that I do when I hold clothes up to myself to ask for an opinion. People again look at me crazy when I do it. The other day in Miami we were in Express and my friend Reka was like "why are you shimmying at me?" they're both compulsive. I can't stop the music(in my head)!

2. I can't throw out clothes. I have a dress from middle school. Sometimes I use them to make other things out of, like lil crafts and things. Other times I just keep them until I think I could wear them again. Why do I think I could wear a dress I have had since I was 12? Delusion. That's the only thing I can say. I filled a bag full of clothes to send to Africa last year, but I STILL have tons of stuff! I have a lot of sweaters too. I don't even like sweaters too much.

3. I hate for bare underarms to touch me. Deodorant or not, I don't care who you are, I hate it. I hugged Kesi the other day and spent the next few minutes dusting deodorant off me. I think ONE time someone was taking a picture with me and they wrapped their arm around me and it was sweaty. I don't ever want to feel that again. So now I'm paranoid, lol.

4. I have shoes everwhere. Instead of putting them away when they're in the way, I just kick them. I didn't find the match to my white flip flop until I moved my dresser... 5 pair of shoes are out of place right now. My shoe rack is almost empty. I just take them off and leave them. I could very well just get up now and put them away, since I'm really not doing anything. But I don't think I'd know to look for them there, lol.

5. I have a fear that I'm going to say something in my sleep that I don't want to say. For instance, my mom comes in my room when I'm asleep to raid my piggy bank for cab fare (grumble) very early in the morning. I'm afraid I'm going to tell her about my Miami accessory, and then be stunned awake by her lecturing me about it. Crazy huh? But I recently said something in my sleep to my brother and he told me about it in the morning, and I also have been worried that I said something to Kesi our first night sleeping in the same bed because he slept so far away from me. Turns out he's just a wild sleeper.

6. I'm left handed but my right hand is dominant. I can't use my phone with just my right hand. My first year at softball I played right. I pour right and use my right hand for tools. I do however write and crochet left, and I'm always in my right mind, lol.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

that lefty-righty thing is interesting!!

and you talk in your sleep??? do you have any secrets that you fear may come out??? hmmmmm?

Dopelikelouboutins said...

My mom said I talk in my sleep, I dont believe her though lol. Im mad you have me paranoid at arm pits now lmao. I enjoyed reading this glad I tagged you :-)

the joy said...

stace- its so weird! i would be lost if i lost either hand. lol

i talk in mysleep sometimes too people, sometimes randomly. the onlt secret i have is the one i dont want my mom to know about, lol.

diamonds- you may. do you have very vivid dreams? i sleep walk too. see! its a valid fear, arm pits!