Monday, March 24, 2008

Mtb finale!

Yay! My mom just left and I can squeeze in a review of the finale before I go to work! *backflips*

Aundrea is doing the recap. aubrey fell out the car! I forgot about that! Does your album have a bonus track? "make me sick" I think. "ah-choo, I'm allergic to your face." know about it!

Damn I forgot this was 2 hours. Shoot I'll be late for work...

Harve Pierre looks like a big baby. I think its the eyes. Radio out the arse! It comes with issues. How you gonna not know the names of the girls in the groups. Donnie's last name is klang. Ew. And they're gonna use that name to promote him. Can they call him Donnie K? Blerg.

Ooh ms Jones. Why is she still on the air? She's ass. I see her ready to suck up though. Boo you inspire Stans of beyonce. "you gotta work harder than that." tellem dawn! Ooh acapella! Fly! That's how my mom says she knows you can sing. The boys are about to get handled by Jones. She's so ugh.

"the guy band is here." lol. Q is getting cuter by the day. Ms Jones is rough in the face. I really don't like her, can you tell? Juicing her up in her sweat suit. Boo. Mike looks mad sleepy. Eye crust... "that's good Justin, that's good." AHH! Played!

Damn, 11 of them on 1 bus? They couldn't even do a house! I think dawn and Q are doing it right. Just being friendly. Kissing occasionally, lol.

Ha, Shannon was like I'm still gone eat my candy bar, lol, nobody saw that. Why is it in the finale that's the first time I see Aubrey wearing some famous stars and straps? She's their spokesperson!

Friendly wager. "big mike I want you to kiss my feet!" yes! Lol. Ok so Donnie's coming out in April. We'll see what he gives me. I love "pretty boy." "hey, tonights the big one, we gone have big fun." that song causes involuntary booty poppin. Aubrey has on a ninja turtle shirt. I can't even hate. "Donnie. hi. How you doin?" we know what that means. And he got old DJ shook! She got all excited. Shaking and what not.

Ooh mike you better have nice feet. They aight. Boys always got regular feet with hairy toes, lol. Has anyone seen day26's album? I haven't... I caught the end.

Ooh dawn and Q drama. I mean, you go to the club with your boo and this is what happens... Ooh he may be drunk, and he is calling her name in the hall. Did Rob just say "possessional?" that is NOT a word. Is Q crying? He's gotta be drunk. Go to sleep.

Ooh quiet time on the bus. What did DK say? Nothing. Not that I heard... I am perplexed. And dawn and Q aren't talking. Why?! That's why you need to build a friendship first. Then when you see him throwing his crotch in some chick's face in the club, you won't get mad. Lmao.

Donnie really is doing a Prince on this song. And diddy is riding on him. That was funny. "no more white friends." lol.

Damn Q walked to the hotel looking all pitiful. Lmao. Puppy face for real. She smacked him dead in the face with that pillow! All in his apology. Did she just snort? Aw junk, they're playing MIA in the scene. I love that song, but I digress.

Why are they so worried about dinner with diddy, like he's gonna feed them then fire them? Lol.

The albums will "improve your sexy." and when Donnie comes out, consider your situation moistirized.

Quiet dinner. I guess they didn't include the parts of the interviews where they talked bad about each other, cuz it would be bad promo. But puff is calling for togetherness. 22 shots of tequila! Whoo party! "can we take another shot to that?" mmhmm. I think I'm concerned about Donnie. I don't think he'll do as well as the other 2. But I haven't heard any full songs by him.

The winner of the bet- danity kane! That's obvious! Duh. And yeah q you do have a point.

Ok so the 2nd hour is live. Interesting. And I'm still not dressed for work. And I have to watch an hour of show in about 25 minutes. So should I go to work late? I mean, I'm working 6 days this week, and I need me time...

Ok the boys are performing... Their dance moves are a lil off but they sound good. I like the song, but I still don't know if I will buy their album. Ooh Junebug is ghetto fab. But that argument between D and Robert was the moment I began to not like him. D went back to the high right/ low left 'do, I see. lol. What am I gonna do with her?

I'm fast forwarding through the flashback scenes. Donnie said that wasn't a date with the other girl. And Donnie cuddles good. And he's sorry for the way you took it. Boo.

"we're really good friends." dawn trips me out. "I wanna claim you." "I wanna claim you!" lol apparently dawn wasn't as sneaky as she thought she was. And Q has great lips. And they kissed! Aw! Yall better make out!

Oh lord there's diddy... That studio has the aroma of leather going strong. I love that smell. WTTD is the #1 album in the country! It flew off the shelves. I got the last copy, at 5PM on the day it came out. So shoot if you didn't get it that day, you're SOL.

This live show is always a bunch of fluff. Recaps... Ooh the girls are in performance position! My swimsuit looks like aubrey's. Only not black leather. You know?

They're doing damaged. Shannon has on shorts that are longer than the black shorts. Aundrea does too. Why? Puff is dancing, lol. *spin, shimmy, one arm up, spin again* Aubrey has a camel toe. Lmao I'm sorry. Oh I see why now. Them shorts are nonexistent in the back. I think I'm gonna utter my album review. Tomorrow! Look out for it! Ooh they are on that wall, lol. Must get dressed during the commercials!

Ok now I'm dressed. Puff is speaking on Bitchassness. He's the pied piper of Bitchassness. He drives the Bitchassness out of a town near you. "after the show ima cure all that."

Ooh costume change, the boys got on suits. Nice. And they're performing for the ladies. And Q has his leg up on the chair, very ponderously. Ooh chair dancing. Lol I'm tripping on this performance. There is a boy in the audience who knows the words, and his friend is giving him the raised brow. Now they're all on the chairs! I actually like this song. Is Robert doing a James brown? All getting carried off and pulling away. Lmao. That's a nice song. I feel it, lol.

Aubrey: who wants to party!
Mike: no one.

Aubrey: Donnie sexually harasses me all the time.

Aubrey: I was just trying to make it more interesting... For me.

She has the best one-liners. Wait Donnie had on tiger striped draws! And Aubrey is spanking him. Adult Hannah Montana? No sir. Aw look at puffy's girls! They're so cute! And they look like him! Wow.

Donnie's gonna perform. And seven still has on them ugly ass shades. And its hella dark in there. Donnie isn't actually singing, per se... Not enjoying this song. Its not quelling my worries. I hope maybe he's just nervous or sumn... Diddy that's an ugly jacket. Its Michael Jackson like, but white. This is a wrap for me. Not likin it.

This Friday, go online and you can get your bad boy tour tix. That's the announcement. I do wanna see them... And I watched the whole show and I won't be late for work! Yay! Aw its all over. No more making the band... But the hills is back!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

AWW MTB I'M A MISS YOU AND YOUR RECAPS!! "pretty boy pretty boy i'ma putcha on to the next next level that you should be on!"

ah-choo, I'm allergic to your face??? hilarity. donnie's last name is horrid. they're not pubbing him enough. lmao @ "no more white friends." puff dancing is hilarious. dawn's always the most nekkid. aubrey's one liners are hilarity.

GreatWhyte said...

Aubrey looked ridiculous in that black leather swimsuit cutout thing... she had too much meat for that getup. But I loooooooved Donnie's song! I was in here boobin my head and shaking that one hip- you know how you do when you don't want to look like you're really dancing?! I like it... I will buy his before Day 26.

Don said...

Are Dawn and Q really linked, or is that just TV?

the joy said...

Jam- why?! Lol they'll be back. *sniffle* dawn seems like the good girl, so maybe she's trying to come out of her shell with clothes. Yeah Aubrey is so funny.

X- I don't know somethings missing. Maybe I'll like his song when I see a video.

Don- its real. As much as she was trying to hide it and be vague? They were feelin each other.