Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Bah list

These are all things that I am officially dismissing from my life. Things that I will say "bah" to. Feel free to say bah too!

*people calling La a speaking on stupidity. I mean, she told me about 2 people calling her just last week, and there's no telling how many she didn't tell me about. Its the inspiration for this post. Bah.

*that evil manager who called in sick Thursday, then came to work Friday (when we went from 30% to 100% capacity) and left early because her back was hurting from throwing up the day before. Meanwhile I'm literally standing in the SAME spot for the last hour of my shift, and when I call security to get someone on the doors so I can close on time, who shows up? Oh, just the guy who I narc-ed on a few weeks ago for sneaking in the back door of the store. Did I mention we were giving each other the silent treatment since then? Bah.

*the fact that the project runway finale doesn't replay until TONIGHT, despite the fact that I wanted to watch it this past weekend!!!! *stomps feet in a tantrum* bah!!!

*chocolate skittles. Ew, and bah.

*the fact that my heat stops working when it gets too cold. What? Bah.

*there are NO one piece bathing suits at my target? Bah.

*i got Kesi an MP3 player for our anniversary. After ordering it BEFORE my birthday, it was mailed and sent back through insufficient address, then I emailed the store to see about it, then he realized it had been sent back. Then he mailed it to me without the charger, so I didn't give it to Kesi til last week! He went through some things putting music on it, then the thing won't hold a charge! After all that! Bah!!!

*i can't get into the hang of exercising. I want to, but I'm lazy. Or unmotivated. Maybe I don't think I look bad enough to need to exercise. I realize I shouldn't get to that point, but... Also, I'm good with group stuff, like sports, but I don't have time! Lil bah with a sigh...

*someone threw a dead squirrel on my lawn. The messed up part was that I SAW the squirrel in the street yesterday, so why would someone move roadkill from the street to the grass? Bah.

At the previously mentioned target, this man was shoplifting and actually got away! The cops chased him to his car but they couldn't bust the window. Then one cop pulled out his gun and was maybe gonna shoot the tires, but he hesitated, plus there was hella people around, including myself and Kesi (dude ran out just as we were leaving the store). I so wanted dude to get caught, cuz it would have been cool to see someone get arrested, plus he's raising MY honest, hardworking prices. Know what I'm saying? Bah.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

i feel you on exercising. i REALLY want to but don't care enough (now).

i got drew a bracelet for v-day. yeah, had to send that ish back cause it was all late AND wrong. bah.

GreatWhyte said...

Oh how I adore the bah list.... I saw those chocolate Skittles at work and immediately thought, "no ma'am." Definitely bah on the spooky guy who sneaks into the bah door. Let me see... what else can I remember? Not much, my short term memory is the WORST.

the joy said...

Stace- its hard! I so wanna... I'm starting to think there's something to this whole, "going to a store" thing, lol.

X- I saw them at walmart. The commercial is funny though. I knew after I told on him that I was gonna have to work with him again. I just thought itd be a while off, damn it!

Jameil said...

pulling guns over a stolen cd and a pack of gun is excessive. one pieces are out for the 08. i don't know what it is abt that store and one pieces but they're so hard to find! i wanted one and it was like all grandmas. chocolate skittles? Ew. i'm exercising now so its not so hard when i'm older. imagine how really really hard it'll be when you're 40.

GreatWhyte said...

One pieces are always in for those of us in the double digits... try a bigger Target cause I just saw some here. Also they had some online that were cute. **sigh** I hate bathing suits.

the joy said...

Jam- using my retail knowledge, I believe he stole something small but expensive, that would have set off the alarm had he walked, seeing how he was running WAY before he got to the door. Still not worth the gun, which was probably another reason why he didn't shoot.

X- girl I'm not even sweating it. There are plenty of other places in my price range where I can buy one. Next stop? Ross!