Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making the band episode 6

I think its 6... Yall know I missed an episode. Anyway, there's gonna be a fight! And I have a thumb cramp I'm working through. Here we go!

Diddy, you're not blue black yet! Wearing a white tee doesn't make you look tanner.

Ooh a yacht! Loves it! Will, negroes love the yacht! Ooh all you had to tell mike was there was food on the yacht and he hopped right out the bed, lol. Aubrey, I need your shades! I'm all over the gigantic shades right now. Why is mike scared? Yachts just don't capsize... And you're injured, so you stay near the middle.

I rocks the party that rocks the body (ooh ooh)!

Is Shannon still married? I'm about to wiki the girls and find out. She aint mentioned her man once.

"its me! Its really me!" yes, yes diddy, we see you.

Did (can I call him did?) says he is still in love with kim. Um, maybe you shouldn't have slept with that hairdresser in the A, and done it raw so now she had your baby a few months older than your twins... But, you know...

Dawn and Q are gonna have funny teethed babies, lol.

D woods! Don't make me call you by you're real name cuz you know I know it! Fix. That. Hair. Commercial.

I hate this commercial where the dog is licking the man's feet. That is so nasty! Nasty ass...

And we're back! Bitchassness in the political party. This man made tee shirts! He flew out the window with that slogan.

That sucka for love is gonna be a gay anthem. Mark my words.

"spank me?" ooh wee. Dirty. Freaky. i don't know what to do or say about it.

Slam looks like donnel Jones. What ever happened to him?

I'm sorry, I do not like robert. I don't want to look at him. He looks soft, lol. And um small head, tone it down. All that yellin. I'm digging the production on that song though. Diddy can't be mad. That harmony was on top of the point. Stomping on the point.

Yeah commercial over. I'm fast forwarding through them. Yay dvr! I'm starting to like Q. And I can see what Ms lady says about Willie. But we need to call him will. All the time. None of that -ie suffix. So diddy just called small head the weakest link and told them to lose weight.

But Robert, just cuz you put on the show doesn't mean your voice is on point like that. Cuz its not.

They are arguing over the blankin shower. Two dirty dudes fighting. Are you playing? Take a damn shower. Fighting over water. Really?

Aubrey's eyes are crazy big. She has those "I will stab you" eyes, lol. Michael! That's what I'm saying! "I can't believe 20somethings are arguing over the shower." I like how Aubrey started him on the talk about your feelings, and then she's cracking up about it.

Who smooched the glass Donnie? I just noticed his hair isn't super gelled! Yay, guido's leaving!

"damaged!" that's my jam! I'm shaking my booty a lil. Shaking my ass! And Shannon has a lead! Yeah!

Rob got a fucking ego! Jeez! Shut up! "I could be the style of this group." what ever. Cut it.

Aubrey, you're boobs are huge! Ima need you to consider a more supportive swim suit. Oh I wanna be on the water. Just jealous of them right now. Jealous!

Dawn wrote a song. I'm feelin it! I know that feeling of "look what I did!" and when its fly? Oh yeah. My booty's moving again. You better get your writing cred dawn! Do it!

I wanna go back for a minute. Small head got kids? Do they have small heads too? Small head is picking fights. Nobody was talking to him! They are in close quarters acting stupid. Just wackery.

The hills is coming back! Yay! I'm so ready.

Ok, back to the show. I need small head to go to anger management. They are killin me right now cuz they had arguments about who's gonna fight. Mike is so cute! He's got a charming smile.

"stop being so aggressive." -to small head
"stop being so emotional." - to Robert
So true.

What song are they singing with ankh!?! That was horrible! Luckily there isn't more of that.

"got me going." eh. I'll dance to it in the club, lol. I can imagine diddy dancing to it, spinnin and what not... "panties..." that's his response to the song.

You gotta ship diamond in the first week to go diamond in the first week. I doubt, seeing that they're a new group, that they'll even ship platinum. So... Boo mike. But good try.

Next week: Shannon! Hair dye! Breakage! Day 26 performs! Or not! Celebration! Intermission!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

love la love la love love love love! can't wait wait wait to see this!! (as usual) lol. i think this was ep. 7 but i could be lyin. robert makes me vomit. like seriously annoys me to no end.

Rashan Jamal said...

I saw the arguing yesterday and was like this is why I couldnt be in a group. Well, maybe its my absolute lack of singing talent, but you get my point.

I realize that I will not like any of Danity Kane's songs ever, but I respect that they like what they do.

Jameil said...

joy we are getting to the end of this ep and DIDDY SAID PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so much more hilarious when you get the context! omg i'm DYING!!!!!

GreatWhyte said...

Wompa wompa womp womp. I am so over these boys... when is Donnie's album coming out? "Everybody gotta get off that bitchassness." Love it.

Every Tuesday I go to Best Buy and every week I am disappointed because it's not time for that Danity Kane to drop. Boo.

I concur there is definitely some bitchassness going on in the Democratic party. Boo bitchassness.