Sunday, February 24, 2008

stay home from school and watch tv

I'm taking a sick day. Not that I want to... (yo, I just heard an ice cream truck outside. They are pushing hard, lol) I left work early Saturday cuz I felt like someone was leaning on me from all angles. My body aches. I'm pretty sure its the flu... So anyways I did get the chance to watch snl, which I know Jameil saw too, because she mentioned the Rock of Love skit... But this one did it for me.





I don't know, maybe its cuz I am an obamaniac, but I don't see CNN doing this. But its still funny! Obamapologize? Dead.

Then, today, I caught up on dvr. Stace! I can't believe you're not recaping antm! Why? It was so insane across the board! I'm gonna see if I can find a clip of the chick describing how shed trick out her impala if she won.
*found it!!!*



I was sure she'd be from Mississippi with that accent and love for the fly systems, but... Massachusetts? Que? I think that was a typo. Either way, she didn't make it even though she would have been my choice. Then there was the somalian chick who was circumcized and can never have sex with a man. She wants to be an outspoken advocate for others who have had the same things done to them. Wow. I would say, could you imagine, but I'm sure you don't want to and neither do I. And then there's Claire, who is currently drinking her own breast milk. Ok.

Right now there's a Law and Order SVU marathon on. Yes!!! I'll be watching this until the drugs knock me out.

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FORGOT it started last wednesday!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I'M SO UPSET!

Don't worry, I'll be there next wednesday!!!1

ARRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH! DAMN IT MAN!

Jameil said...

YOU AND SHANI KEEP THAT TO YOURSELVES!! uh... not sure how but i missed that skit. was it at the top? b/c i missed the opening skit and nbc already took that one down. stace needs to quit slackin on her pimpin. that wasn't an MS accent. my whole fam is from MS. that was i'm trying to be a cool black girl. didn't work.

the joy said...

Stace- your reprieve is granted, lol.

Jam- is consumption contagious? Cuz I'm sure that's what I have, lol. yeah that was the opening sketch. I stayed up to see who the new guy was that they brought in just to play Obama just to see Fred armisen, who plays prince too... Hmm. I didn't hear a bit of Boston in there either way. She was ghetto though.

Rashan Jamal said...

drinking her own breast milk? ummm yeah...

*thats right.. I farted.. Hilarity!" I caught bits and pieces of SNL, The Huckabee joint was funny to me.

shani-o said...

OK, yeah, that SNL skit was effin' hilarious!