Monday, February 11, 2008

Mtb episode 3

*producer's note: I cannot tell the story of this weekend without a few fabulous pictures, so that means we'll all have to wait because I couldn't use kesi's computer... Feel free to shake your fist at him. Just know that I had a great time and that you can feel free to send me birthday love in the comments or whatev. On with the show!*

This show opens with puffy. Why is it like, "remember, I run this!"

And soldja boy starts the show again! Is he on bad boy? No, for real? Yah, bitch!

Ooh albums come out in March! Yes! Need this Danity.

This "crazy love" song is on some Michael Jackson. All. Day. Don't like Donnie's song. Sounds wack. I pray that's a wig on d woods head. Dawn is my girl!

I thought by now they'd be in Miami. When do they go to Miami? That's when all the ish starts! Puffy's here and he's wearing his shades. I can't even hate on him wearing shades cuz I wear mine constantly. Until my eyes hurt from lack of light. (Did you all see my new profile pic?)

Yay! Diddy loves the DK track! Like, claps! Yay! I like d woods hoodie. Ooh the other song is their new single I think. Aubrey let. The headband. Go. It reminds me of an episode of "are you afraid of the dark" where this chick went back in time and her friend had on those damn brain straps. They're competing for tracks! Good thing Assie isn't in the competition cuz we know how she plays the game (allegedly). Commercial. I'm going to get a cupcake.

And we're back. What decade does Aubrey live in? Is she channeling MJ? Ok that's not their single, but I like it. "the chase..." the boys' ish is typical. "Danger"? Stealth audio, lol. Sneaking up from under the mike. The dudes are gonna lose. But knowing puffy, they'll probably win.

Cheaters! Cheaters! Drama! I'm so disappointed those aren't mike's real eyes. Dawn, that shirt leaves nothing to the imagination. "ninos..." this show is made out of fashion. Bad fashion, but nonetheless. and commercial. I can get back to my cupcake.

Ooh must see the mos def/ jack black movie. And I think its directed by Michel gondry. Want.

Back! Prank time! Honey? What kinda... Damn mike looks ashy... Lmao Donnie came in like what the hell? Mike is half asleep trying to plot revenge, lmao!!! This is insanity!
The dudes' version sounds real jagged edge. The girls' is hot. Get in the chase son! Damn puff didn't like either? Lies! All lies! Hi Shannon! Dawn needs to not wear her hair behind her ear, seeing how its a serious weave. Like remember the chick who sewed her wig to her head on antm? Yeah.

Ooh vocal training? Puff puts you through the wire!!! Rob looks like he's gonna cry. He's got that disease.... Bitchassness. Its not allowed in bad boy. Might have to get a cream for that. Commercial.

Converses at target? Ok. I'm still kinda upset about my wool coat... Maybe next year? Let's all store that in our ledgers for November, yes? Especially you.

And we're back. They head back to hang out with Ankh. His name, along with Quancy, sounds like a throat thing. Anyways, it is about the story Ankh. They're not happy! The studio shut down! And they didn't even have a fist fight and they don't have to get cambodian breast milk.

D woods is reminiscing. And also tripping. She bought danity kane a birthday card! How cute! Aw! And cake! Its my birthday too girls! I just ate a cupcake! This is sweet. What a moment. Aw, I miss Lauren!

Mike's neck is sweating. Ew. Moment over. They look a mess. I wonder what Ankh's spiritual affiliation is. Anyway (I be getting side tracked man!) they are a tranny mess. Can you be a boy band and a tranny mess? They're making it happen. Commercial.

Back. They're headed to Philly! Aw. That's a long drive. I love Aubrey's green coat! I'm kinda still upset man. Its just what I want. I love when famous people do charity. I never went to the boys and girls club. My bro's godmother is the best daycare runner and I rolled with her.

Ooh Donnie's gonna play the piana! Oh this is gonna be bad. Random stuff is acting up, its all to the bad. I wonder if they have choreography. I can't even remember. We'll see huh?

I love lupe. This is gonna be a real interesting week with him doing the bumps. Gotta buy his album. And the show's back.

Aw, Q, just get a kiss from your baby Dawn and everything will be fine. He chose the term "hot mess." tranny, hot, same difference.

Damn its not too many fellas for a basketball game. "turn to ya neighbor?" she took em to church. Ooh crazy dancing chick in the leopard. You can stop now. Aw shit, break down on show stopper! The dudes are on the sidelines like wow they're good. Aw look at lil man! He's so cute!!! Get it papi. He might grow up to be a theater boy with those moves, if you know what I mean.

You better play the instrument Donnie. I hate that stupid shiny effect they do from time to time. Like 8 times an episode. Its like, are there any other transitions you could use? Puff moves from shiny suits to shiny screens. They sound really good! But its Robert that sounds like dude from jagged edge. I was feeling that though. Hopefully a bus ride to Philly was enough to get the studio back.

"oh my goodness you don't know how bad I love you!!!" that chick is crazy. Aubrey and Donnie are snuggled. And so's dawn and Q!

Next: Miami!! Big house! Love connection! Kisses! Betrayal! Milkshake drinking girlfriends!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

omg i loooooove when you do the recap of the next! ep!i!sode! lololol. tooo hilarious. the shiny screen cracks me up. i also like when they have music then stop it for diddy's profundity. d's wig is a hot hot bubblin mess. tranny's ARE boys. they just wear dresses/wigs/makeup. probably more than the two of us combined (seeing as i don't wear the latter two). can't wait to see this show!! lmao @ might have a cream for that!

Jameil said...

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.Lady said...

*i already called but..*

HAPPY BURFDAAAAY!!!

Next week is when its REALLY pops off.

WILLY!!!
I WANT YOOOOUUUU!!!!
*deep sigh*

the joy said...

Jam- thank you for the b day wishes! Lol I write it as I feel it and those teasers for next week are extra dramatic. Exclamations left and right. Puff is so over the top, he probably edits the show himself.

Ms lady- thanks again! I love my new outfit which you'll see soon. You and Willie, I tell you child...

GreatWhyte said...

I think Q is cute... his lips are a tad juicy, but very cute. And do you think D Woods' hair is a wig? I don't know... looks like an impulse choice on the cut. Either way, it works for her. Shannon's my fave, and I love her with red hair. Not that long of a drive... from New York to Phily is only a little under two hours. On that bus, they were probably there before they knew it with everyone laying all on top of each other and whatnot.
And that little dancing boy in the Sixers jersey... ADORABLE!