Tuesday, February 05, 2008

MTB episode 2

What with all the other stuff going on (I voted!!!) I had forgot about making the band! Let's go!

Oh my God they started the show with soldja boy! Sigh. Although I like "shoot out." why? Maybe I'm ghetto.

Mike's never made a booty call, lol. Put 5 on it. Why are they making small head sing so high? Ooh I like Q's part. This song is kinda alright. Suck it up boo... This song is easy.

Ok I'm starting to like Donnie's song too. But I feel like the video will be cheesy.

Ooh love DK's new song. Lmao at the post its! That's so funny! I gotta do that.

Did he just sing the words "honey dip?" oh hell naw. Let's not bring that slang back. Also, Robert, lose the tude. You can't even get your parth right. Will says five funny. "fahv." "its fahv of us man!" commercials. I'm doing dvr today. Fast forward!

And we're back. They got recognized. And that girl was straight from LI. Loves it! Causing a commotion. I want fans! DK has fans too! Aubrey, love the shades, lose the head band. I hate d woods hair! Your shit is ghetto.

Q is asking Dawn out! Do it! But first, we gotta get past all this demanding shit Robert. You don't just call and be like yeah get dressed. And you got a girlfriend? Boo! He's real cocky right now. Lmfao at the playback. Super slo mo!

Reguardless Negro, you came out real cocky. So the real couple went to eat as planned. Dawn is a baller! I can see her hoopin. Her first date? Wha? "are you a freak?" un uh rudeness! I'm still trying to see how old dawn is. Q has on a super turtleneck. Ooh, dessert.

And we're back to the yelling. He needs to use that energy in the studio. "we can pick this up tomorrow." that's the shit I'm talking about.

Robert is the Aubrey of this band. Remember the tantrum she threw for not being on the tracks as a lead? "pretty pretty Aubrey!" according to the the iamonmtv lead in, mike's last name is Chumley. Ew.

Wow, first appearance for Shannon. Hi Shannon! Please get pregnant! You'll be all in the video looking glowy!

Diddy got an injury. And still an epic entry.

Ooh "poetry" is pretty. Pour your heart out. "come with me".... I'm still mad yall said honey dip. Diddy said its wack, like 90s R+B. They have to have a private 5 on 1.

Man you know you said that. Don't be making the sour face. I know puff be watching the tapes. He just said he saw some bitch ass-ness with D woods. Stop saying "Bitch ass-ness." worst slang ever. Robert's gonna cry! They called homeboy out. He's having a bad week.

Aw, they headed to chuhch! Fellowship love tabernacle... Episcopal church on the rock cogic intl incorporated, lol. Feel that sermon! Puff talked to the pastor before hand. Ooh the pastor has a wheeze. I can't stand that! Oh my Q is shouting!!! I had to pause for this. Do you ever notice how every black church has the same shouting music? That up and down scale? Why is that? Who wrote this music? Un pause. I think this is Donnie's first time at a black church. Oh snap that's hezekiah Walker's church! Not only did my mom have like all his music, but also I think I've been there. I was mad young though. You better sing boy! I wonder if they got the after church hunger like I have. I got to leave immediately and eat. I bring snacks to church.

Oh see I really like this song. Why puff gotta throw random gospel songs on an R+B album? Can I get this download?

Next week: competition! Battle for a track! Aubrey in a headband! Screaming! Prayer! Stay tuned!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments:

Jameil said...

lmao!! but i just DIED laughing watchin that ep and cheezed for q and dawn! adorable!! dwoods hair? HORRendous. like stop. now. thanks. the post its?! DEAD! too funny. the bitchassness being a sickness, a disease? DIED!!! TOOOO FUNNYYY!!! that was SO donnie's first time in a blk church and MESMERIZED by the negroes. aubrey was all up in it, hands in the air. she cracks me up. robert. ugh. nuff said. lmao @ q super turtleneck! the ? was def out of line and i wouldn't have answered it. but he's 19 so that explains it. i think from 15-19 all dudes think they have to ask every girl that. its so stupid. Fellowship love tabernacle... Episcopal church on the rock cogic intl incorporated? me and stace used to do that all the time! sixth mt. zion baptist church of jesus christ who loves us and cares for us.

Ms.Lady said...

I LOVE BITCHASSNESS!!
FUGGIN' CLASSIC!!

the joy said...

Jam- not "of Jesus Christ who loves us and cares for us.

Ms lady- he said it like 12 times in the convo...hewas being a lil bitch tho.

So...Wise...Sista said...

The shouting music! hahahahaha

But why was the church dumb empty??

And the irony/comedy of bitchassness is of course that Pu.ff's the biggest bitch ass of them all. I cant... Except I can and I LOVE it!!

GreatWhyte said...

I realize that I'm mad late on this one, but I have recorded all the episodes and just got around to watching them, so... BITCHASSNESS, though Diddy? I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO my theme for the new year. There is no bitchassness in my life. None. So handle that. LMFAO.
But why did Aubrey wear the most homely thing she could find in her closet when they went to church? And all that hands in the air for her... no ma'am.
So my question at first was "is this a real church?" Cause it was so ridiculously empty in there, and some of the people looked like straight characters. But then I see Hezekiah Walker and I was REAL confused. Why does Hezzy have such a small church? He's HUGE! CONFUSION.