Tuesday, February 05, 2008

a look back.

this is the last post of the day, i swear... i been wanting to just put a bunch of pix of kesi and i on here. what better day than today? i have tons of photos- its one of my favorite things to do- since even before we were a couple, but these are just a few of the ones that we had saved on the cpu.... enjoy, but be nice!!! and see the love in all of them.


prom, may 2002

ct, june 2003

late 2003

stl, july 2004

feb 2005

dec 2005

2006

feb 2006
summer 2006

feb 2007

today (please excuse our appearance, we're drunk with affection)


12 comments:

Adei von K said...

i love your shades in feb 2007!

i love pics of couples! so cute! happy anniversary!

La said...

awww I love the prom pic.

Have we discussed how much Albert looks like an early version of my daddy? Creepy!!!

Also, your skin is GORGEOUS!!!!

Jameil said...

lmao @ drunk w/affection. i soo love the prom pic, too! awwwww!!

Ms.Lady said...

Adorable

the joy said...

Stace- those glasses were so getting stolen. They were a friend of mine's and I adored them.

La- really? That gives me more confidence that he'll look good when he's that age.

My skin is having a moment right now... But my hair is light brown!

Jam- so drunk. We just kept kissing and smiling.

Ms lady- thanks.

Stephen R. said...

You two are about the cutest couple in the whole damn world. And you are GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for posting the pics!

GreatWhyte said...

The prom picture is BEAUTIFUL... you look fantabulous!!

the joy said...

Stephen- aw, Thanx!! He brings out the pretty in me.

X- my mom was going for an Audrey Hepburn look with my hair and makeup. People kept asking if we were gonna elope after the prom.

shani-o said...

Awwww, freakin' awwwww.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Awww I like the kissyface! (and your skin really IS fantastic!)

the joy said...

Shani- :)

Wise- that's one of my faves too. I stare at it mindlessly sometimes.

the joy said...

Shani- :)

Wise- that's one of my faves too. I stare at it mindlessly sometimes.