Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Making the band episode 5

Woo! Miami! Almost a month to go baby! "its me snitches!" that's my song! Puffy is talking so effing much right now! And introducing like 80 people who will work on this album. Is Brian Cox sick? Why is he so skinny? He has a BIG head.

And that other guy needs to let those shades go. They don't have that nose notch. You know? What the eff? He has on some R Kelly joints or something. Is he a super hero?

Robert and Q. How are you listening to music with ear pieces in? No sir!

D woods! How come in the interview her hair is lighter? Its the same ugly do, but lighter. Please be an editing thing and not 2 ghetto assed wigs.

Aubrey wants a destiny's child situation. In that strong and independent thing. Did yall see Janet's bump where she's doing her puffy impression? I was cracking up! I think that was him word for word tho.

Day 26. That's an alright name I guess. Mmmhmm. Another example of bitch assness. Is that on Q or on Donnie? Call me at 555-bitch-assness. Lmfao!!! Dead!

I kinda like that "in this together" song. Aw junk Q and dawn caressing. Love, exciting and new... Aubrey is not hating, she's speaking up! I agree. The dudes are getting bangin songs and the girls are getting "I need you, love me" crap.

Ooh Robert is knocked! He gets the glow face like I do. Maybe its a brown skinned thing. But I've never been as drunk as he is, lol. Walking into walls? Yo he fell into the tub! "we better than everybody else in this bitch." ima start saying that when the truth is clearly not that. wait, drunk Rob made it to exercise and Willie didn't? Ms lady, come get ya boy.

I want a Marco! I need a Marco in my life. Just the abs though. Ooh Robert threw the eff up. And Willie is still sleep. Ooh puff's coming, and Willie just woke up, with his v neck tees. I really don't like v neck tees. I love puff's shades! But I mostly wear ones with rims, so...

(my brother caught the consumption from me, I just found out. Sorry bro!)

Michael. This isn't the same guy from previous seasons, is it? I guess not since he doesn't know shit about bad boy. 545 am? On a very good night I'm HEADED to sleep at that time. Aundrea's hair is so cute! Aubrey looks kind of alright without make up. I love dawn's reaction. It was kind of like a cartoon. Like she got hit in the head with an an anvil.

Ooh I remember that guy. DIVA! He was a straight mess. and he was one of few whose freckles I didn't like. He was abusive. Oh that's where I've seen Michael before. He was on one of those pageant shows. On E! I think. Mike: "who is this? What is he for?" these dudes are cracking me up! "do YOU know what a den mother is?" DIVA! I'm gonna do that all day. DIVA!

DK doesn't like this song. I don't either. Why is Aubrey dolled up? Is she going somewhere? Please say yes. Or she's gonna look crazy when she gets old if she's putting on arbitrary makeup.

"I predict yall aren't gonna make it." wow. Well, be on time and stop being sensitive. Diva actually refers to a man, so its an accurate description. They want Michael gone. Don't be mad at his vision!

Wow I'm caught up in the girls' argument. They want a good album! I sure wish I knew what puff was saying on that phone, lol. I wanna hear some powerful songs from DK. I don't need anymore "I need you baby" songs, I need "some ish I can ride to."

Ooh they're plotting. Mike gotta act like he's crying? What? They're gonna haze the den mother. That's so mean! What is this speedy tip toe-ing? They are a mess! I hate them right now. I'm cracking up at mike's fake tears. "I wanna go home!" dirty! Dirty! I hate them! They pushed him so hard!

Wow, the girls clammed the eff up now that puffy is here. Speak up ladies! Pimp and ho! That was a good lil analogy. Use it!

Did Aubrey do her top lip? Its lookin funny. Yeah! High energy! I wanna dance! I love DK! "aight I got you." aka: "shut up now." puff is apologizing! Wow! They're all shocked! See what happens when you speak your mind? That's awesome. And I like what he said too.

Michael is still around and the girls are getting back at the boys! Love it! That food looks so good! I'm hungry. This is funny! They caught frosting up the nose! And Aubrey got some too, right in the middle of her speech! Funny. Cake fight!

This song reminds me of ompa loompa. I like it, but it reminds me of that flute Willie wonka had. I wanna shake my booty, lol.

Breaking news! Ok puff you are wearing this out. I already knew all that info. Although I haven't heard the songs on the radio, so...

Next week: Donnie interrupted! Dawn and Q kiss! Dawn's hurting! Ankh's helping!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

Breaking news... there has been another outbreak of bitchassness MY GOD how I love that phrase. Go Diddy, go!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

I guess if I'm gonna be copying this show, I should actually watch it.

My bad @ the 'Kast lyrics. I was typing too fast.

LMAO @ consumption... wow!

La said...

*sigh* is it april yet?

the joy said...

X- calling out bitch assness is in season.

Rashan- you need to watch this show to survive in general!!!

La- every day we are closer.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u know i aint never seen that shoe

Jameil said...

i watched it online and loooooooooved it!! love la love la love looooove!