Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Making the band episode 4

The show was a half hour late! What the eff! What's the point of having the lil listings menu if it doesn't tell you what the actual time of a show is? But I digress.

The show starts with kia shine's "krispy," which is a great beat but a stupid name. Why would I wanna be krispy?! I don't want to be crust. I'm nowhere near fly enough to understand that I guess.

Puff is promoting Sean John. Hard. He might as well have said, "and watch a raisin in the sun this week on ABC!" puff... I mean, ima watch it, but...

The boys are doing breathing exercises. It actually sounds like they're going to war, lol. Biv is so small. Did I ever tell you all about the time I met Ricky bell? Ugh I almost died! And I did mention it... It was winter of like 06.

Making a Donnie shirt? Are you in 8th grade? I'm gonna make me a Kesi shirt. Aubrey has on my exact effing shades! I wouldn't even think so except for the gold around the corners. I kinda feel syced, but Aubrey is the one wearing beat it jackets and headbands. They're going on a date! To an Italian restaurant. Cuz Donnie's a guido. He looks like his name is Donnie gotti.

Members only jacket! I hear those are back in. And she looks way to cute for said jacket. She has the flyest outerwear! Save for the beat it jacket. They head into the commercial with them walking to the restaurant.

*Um, is cornel west coming out with an album? He did get ludacris to do the "I'm black ya'll" rap from CB4, so props to that. Was that CB4? Yall know what I'm talking about. Fear of a black hat? Come on... I was like 5 when that came out, but...*

And we're back. They were kids who grew up too fast. Her earrings are huge. " do you and all the lil kids will run around in abercrombie and fitch." clowning! He's so a&f. Ooh they're holding hands... Man they know they're cold, lol. Kiss! Kiss! Ooh they did it! Ew that was a wack kiss! Like he was thinking, "ooh yeah this is only the start. I'm seducing you with my white boy lips." I've kissed white boys before. It was aight. One had plump ass lips, but the others... I was catching moustache all day.

No he is not going out with some other girl! Trife. Wackery. Q is phone ho-ing! Phone caking! And he inviting dawn and Aubrey is all in the mix! Ooh they are dirty! I can't even explain this dirt. Its sedimentary like a mug! Please look up that word if you can't remember what it means. Commercial!

*i spent this break texting Lauren, lol.*

We're back! Aubrey is walking in! "you guys are a really cute couple." that girl he's sitting with is hella plain anyways. Get with Aubrey! You're right Aubrey. He's hella disrespectful. Naw buddy you didn't wait like 12 minutes before you call these girls you been trying to talk to since you rolled into NYC... Boo dawg.

I love that the boys are staying in a euro style extended stay hotel, lol. Q is not helping his case. He's tired or something and he's not making his points. And now small head is mad. "It was a joke!" woo! The drama began! Yes! The band is broken up, lol. I hear their name is 27th day or some number/word combo. Willie was trying to sleep and yall disturbing him! Ms lady is about to cut the rest of the band, messing with her baby, lol.

*i want this red safari jumper in the old navy commercial! And I hope they make it in some totally un-safari color, like purple. I don't even own any purple! Why? I have no idea. Except for the striped aeropostale shirt that also has fuschia in it and goes with my pumas, none.*

Puff, you are not pale. Let's not fake it. I'm pale. But I have olive undertones. They're in Miami! Does he gave a gold foil eagle on his shirt?

Hi Shannon! "we are going to be living with the boys." this is the first thing she inputs for this episode. 35min in. Please Shannon. I love you. Have a baby.

That house is a puzzle. But its fresh. All the dudes gotta sleep in one room. No play for them... Aubrey has on a bumblebee dress. I think Natasha beddingfield had the same one on last week.

Yay for talking it out on the pier! But Aubrey, I need you to turn around. Didn't you watch Dawson's creek? That's how jen's drunk friend died. Aubrey basically just said "I am above all other chicks. Know this." all women should feel that way when they first talk to a dude. Commercial.

*I wanna see "semi pro." Andre 3000 is in it! His character is named coffee brown, lol. Sexy. He's so cute.*

And we're back! I hate v neck undershirts. Wack. Yeah Donnie must have taken lessons as a kid. I wonder how boring that was. I mean, pianos are great, but, I wouldn't choose to play one. That's why I was 22 when I learned. Violin? All day. Their lil music sections bore me. All this learning. Ooh ankh got head serious on they asses! Damn diddy's been outside the whole time. Hi Shannon! No seriously. I call her out because she was hella background on the other album. She is so "and that other girl too." but I love her. I mean listen to her! Since that "I love you forever" episode, she's been on point! Now, have a baby. These girls can sing! I'm glad the dudes are taking note.

Ooh Aubrey is calling Donnie out on this one, lol. Is she writing this on the spot? I thought she was gonna throw in an "ooh Donnie." commercial already? Wah.

*i haven't seen the fat kid from "salute your shorts" since the mid 90s, and all I get from him is jumper cables on his nipples? Bah. As you can tell the tv is always on in my life. I have randomly referenced how many shows so far?*

Diddy's opening the studio back up! I think... Ankh looks like someone's uncle, lol. I'm so tired of this song. I'm sure they are too. That's why they sound like whatever. They are practicing for the video that has not arrived yet. Robert is so jagged edge! Gosh. He even looks like one of the twins. "yall gotta get nekkid." yay he's opening the studio!

Next week: problems! no one's listening! Confrontations! Big mouth Aubrey! Damn, where are the dudes next week!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

I liked Aubrey's cream coat that she wore on the date a lot... I want one in black. The jumper I think you're talking about they have in that deep red, a regular khaki, and a darker khaki. But it's not a jumper though, it's a jacket and short shorts. I bought the khaki, but now I feel like I look crazy because I am so damn tall.
I'm mad that you said you were waiting Aubrey to throw in an "ooh Donnie." That was MAD hilarious! And the clip from next week where she says, "I mean this is a pimp and ho situation. They're the pimps, and I'm the ho." Well put Auberella. Now stay in your lane :)

the joy said...

I like the idea that its 1 piece better! Ah well. Aub- can I call her that?- is a bit skanky. Whether that's her for real or if she just appears that way? Remains to be seen.

Jameil said...

girl you know i can't wait to see this!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Dang, the thing they will put on tv, and we wonder why our kids dont read or want to, everyone wants to be famous or worse on tv

the joy said...

Jam- I know you do lol. It was the Donnie and Aubrey show though this week.

Torrence- yeah but at least these 11 are actually talented. Some people get on tv and they do nothing and are notorious for it.

Jameil said...

"2 different flavors! it doesn't taste good!" love dawn. did donnie go home talking about we kissed. wow. what a girl. will is so drama. SO drama. aubrey's coat is fab. i want it in that color! shannon AND aundrea need to do something. they're both nonexistent in this show right now. did he really ask what's wrong with her!? i would hate to be that other chick.

did he tell q to go to bed!? why is brian gettin mad tho!? will startin stuff then he in the corner yawnin. so hilarious. why does donnie keep tellin everybody to go to sleep!? daddy donnie over here! YOU go to sleep. i'ma stay up!!

MIAMIIIIIIIIII!!!!! I'm tryin to get my blue black on too!! aubrey looks like a bumble bee. he really thinks he did no dirt tho. i'm not saying he was her man but 10secs later you're out w/another chick after puttin your alligator lips on me? wow. i need ya to stop.

sometimes i don't like robert's voice. he's tryin soo hard. and ankh looks like a yogi or something. i gasped when diddy walked in! lol. d woods. i hate your hair. aubrey what are you wearing in the sing off. aubrey had me dying DYING laughing on that song!!! i thought she was gonna say donnie, too. she did that on purpose!! hahaha

diddy looks like stevie w/them glasses and that cane. also.. YES they are trying too hard. "it wasn't perfect but it was nekkid... y'all gotta git nekkid." loved it.