Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jesus is a homie

Jameil wanted me to sing "Jesus is a homie" on my Utterz... I would have but its one of those songs you have to sing in the old church lady voice and I'm not prepared for that. I did do a new voice post and it should be on my cute lil widget down on the sidebar. Its all about my looking for a new job and how you can help.

I think I sound a lil more natural than last time, but its still weird not actually talking to someone in particular and not having someone go "uh huh, really" on the other end. But its fun! And some things are better explained vocally rather than written, like my next VP which will probably be about people who wear toupees. Who knew people still did that!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

Can you please teach me how to get that cute little hot pink thingymajig in the corner of my blog for the voice posts? I'm PRESSED!!!

the joy said...

I think I found it in the FAQs. Its a widget I believe its called. Am I the only one who has one? I been doing everything on my berry so I actually haven't seen it yet, lol.

Jameil said...

I love that post!! its so fun!! and yes its called a widget. i have one, too that matches my blog-- black and red. its hot. your blog rating widget covers 1/2 the words in your blog sometimes.

Jameil said...

and pllleeeeeeease post it!! come on come on! peer pressure!!