Friday, February 22, 2008

Are you effing kidding me?

I was gonna VP this but it hurts too much. There is a new one though, about a few people's bad hair choices, lol.

So, I feel like crap. I was fine yesterday, went to lunch, and then things went downhill. I have free lunch from the job's caf for 5 days because of my birthday, so ive been eating there instead of my usual unhealthy mcdonalds and the like. But Thursday, all there was was pork and bbq beef. Now, I don't eat beef and I don't like bbq much anymore. But I went for that, cuz I needed something substantial...

After lunch I developed a cough. Like, maybe at 8ish? (I ate at 530.) I was wondering where it came from... I usually don't get sick in the middle of the day, right? Then a guest came in with a CPK box.

I had always thought that I caught that icky mouth disease from the sesame seeds! It was actually the bbq pizza, I see now. When I was little, my brother would get ulcers in his mouth from too much ketchup. Maybe I'm having the same problem (I don't eat ketchup either) with the bbq! Ugh, HATE. My whole esophagus is like raw. I need some pepto. Barf. Last time this happened I got so miserable I wouldn't talk. And you KNOW it had to be bad if I wouldn't talk, lol.



So, on to things I feel good about... I bought my plane ticket to Miami! Caliente! I'm flying Spirit, and its not taking me straight to MIA, but rather to the Hollywood airport? I think that's what its called. Anyway I figure the ammt I saved will be spent on a cab or a shuttle to Miami. I'm so excited! The way I've been talking about it I think people think I'm going soon, but really its a month and a half away. But if I'm this excited now, imagine how I'll be as time winds down!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

8 comments:

Jameil said...

you have the ebola don't you? and you got it from shani? yeah y'all keep that to yourself. I LOVE KETCHUP!!!!!!!! dreezy lives in hollywood! yay! hollywood beach is fab! you better arrange transport in advance b/c miami is a little piece away. a good piece away. maybe see if the hotel has a shuttle.

La said...

plane tickets blow.

Adei von K said...

HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

jameil is right. Technically, if you're staying in South Beach, that is DEF a bit away.

the joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the joy said...

Jam- shuttle, gotcha. Lol. I'll take the L on that one, and I have plenty of time to figure out how to get there. I think shani did give me the ebola! Why, shani!?

La- bah. The devil I say.

Stace- damn it! I thought I was getting over. Will people look at me crazy if I take a cab? There HAS to be a shuttle.

the joy said...

Jam- shuttle, gotcha. Lol. I'll take the L on that one, and I have plenty of time to figure out how to get there. I think shani did give me the ebola! Why, shani!?

La- bah. The devil I say.

Stace- damn it! I thought I was getting over. Will people look at me crazy if I take a cab? There HAS to be a shuttle.

the joy said...

Jam- shuttle, gotcha. Lol. I'll take the L on that one, and I have plenty of time to figure out how to get there. I think shani did give me the ebola! Why, shani!?

La- bah. The devil I say.

Stace- damn it! I thought I was getting over. Will people look at me crazy if I take a cab? There HAS to be a shuttle.

Jameil said...

CAB!??! son. that's at least a 35 min ride. you will be paying probably $100. you should see where the shuttle from the telly would pick you up if not from hollywood. maybe take a shuttle there even if you have to take a shuttle to miami's airport. get to work. you have some research to do missy!