Monday, January 21, 2008

Update:

*there is a girl sitting next to me on the train who I went to hs with and I can not remember her name. I slightly remember her face... I hate that!! I wouldn't say I was popular in hs, but it seems people took time out to know my name... I can barely remember the names in my photo albums sometimes.

*my brother is back from basic training. He's now a full-fledged marine. Semper fi! Lol. I'm happy he's back and made it through that. We don't know where he's headed yet, so I'm just praying and hoping that its not that one place. When I mentioned it to kesi's mom she had absolutely NOTHING good to say. Its like wow thanks for that... She was going on about white people getting the real money in it, and black dudes getting the shaft. Yeah this is what I need. Its not like I'm feeling ANY sort of pride about my blood going into the service during wartime, all for the sake of furthering education, because he's really smart (he is going to NCAT, which someone recently said on their blog isn't for anyone but computer people. He's studying to be a comp engineer, so I wasn't insulted) and would like to make more of himself than his 3 parents has.

*speaking of she, she said I run Kesi, but only a little. Lmao!! I kind of agree, because I do ask him to do for me, but I always try to show him that I appreciate him. And I think I do for him too. Shit if I don't he better speak up!

*one of my guests found $20 on the floor in front of the register and handed it to me. Dude! Seriously? Cuz if I was on the other side that joint woulda been in my pocket!!! That was some good karma for him and a dub for me! And I didn't spend it; I put it away along with the money I made for the two scarves I'm currently making.

*did I ever tell you about the girl my brother works with named quancy? Well if I didn't, I laughed so hard at that name and compared her name to a throat illness. As in, "I got a bad case of quancy." my friend Jason took it one step further, with, "once a quancy, always a quancy!" and "quance me once, shame on you, quance me twice, shame on me!" we were cracking up for the longest time!

*is anyone else super psyched about making the band coming back? Super drama! Dawn from danity kane is gonna be dating the small headed one from the boy's band, and Donnie is a lil player! I pray puffy makes him cut that guido looking hair though. Its all gel and hairspray. And frosted tips. Stop it! I'm loving that and celebrity rehab. I hope Jeff conaway gets his shit together. Its sad really.

*birthday countdown!!! 22 days! But more importantly, 15 days til the anniversary!! I got the concept for kesi's gift, I just gotta buy it. I usually like to buy gifts more than receive, but this year I'm looking forward to whatever he gets me, since he's guaranteed to love what I get him. I'm dropping hints baby!! If you haven't heard them, just listen harder! And Lauren's volunteered her services. And for the record, I think he's dropping hints too, and if he is, I hear you! Lol.

*my friend is coming to town this weekend and we're getting Lauren's valentine. I think she'll love it. You can email me if you wanna know what it is, cuz everyone I've told loves it and thinks its so her. And Lauren don't you be trying to email cuz I'm not telling you! Crazy.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

8 comments:

GreatWhyte said...

I wanna know!! But I can't seem to click on the link to your email address... what a loser:(

So...Wise...Sista said...

THE SMALL HEAD BOY'S NAME IS Q...and i LOVE him!! (He's from my hometown). OK but why MTV always tease new shows like 4 months ahead so you keep seeing the damn commercials and be like, hurry up already!!! OMG, I CANT wait to discuss. :)

(I'd ask what the Valentine is but you know she's gonna stalk everyone who does, and I just dont need her kind of crazy right now) lol

Ms.Lady said...

I.CANT.WAIT.TO.SEE.MTB4!!!!!
IMm soooo excited!!!
I gots to see ma' WILLY!!!
Mmmm..that brotha is FIIINE!!

Jameil said...

i wanna know!! email me!! lmao @ "quance me once, shame on you, quance me twice, shame on me!" i knew a dude named quacy in hs. you say it like someone who can't talk says "crazy" like "boy you so quacy!" your h.s. popularity conundrum is so me in college. and band kids from when i was drum major sr. yr. and they were freshmen. its so cute they think i don't remember them. but i knew all 143 of their names. well the whole band however many it was. i can't wait for MTB4 either.

La said...

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I WILL find out! I WILL NOT be defeated! Mwahahahahahahaha! lol


Aw I feel so left out cuz I don't have cable. *sigh*

the joy said...

X- problem solved!

Wise- yes she's currently doing that to me. He still got a small head...

Jam- I snorted at "you so quacy!" people and their ghetto names, lol.

Ms lady- I forsee phone calls and chit chat about the show! Yay!

Adei von K said...

i was just known as the cutie in highschool.

am i the only one who is NOT looking forward to MTB17?

Valentines are soooooo cute! i am excited about your anny!

the joy said...

La- you will find out soon enough. *smooches!*

Stace- yes. Yes you are.