Saturday, January 19, 2008

Um, excuse me?

There is snow. On the ground. In Atlanta.

Now this isn't so bad, I aint no chump Charlie as my BIL's would say, but no one will be there to take me home from work, so I'm not going. I forgot to bring proper shoes (my work shoes are clothy material on the top and don't block any cold) or I would have walked from the bus stop, since kesi's mom wasn't gonna let him come get me.

Am I the only one who wanted to go to work today but couldn't? Ugh! This is bull! Its not even real snow! Its not snow ball quantity... It just looked pretty for a few hours. I'll take a picture if I deem it worthy... I'll probably do a real post too. Since, you know, I'm not making money...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Jameil said...

lolol. i'm puttin y'all in the show.

Rashan Jamal said...

snow again... clothy shoes wouldn't work.. what was it about 15 degrees this morning? craziness!

Jameil said...

waa waa rashan. 6 degrees this am, 5 yesterday am. wind chills below zero. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!