Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i might just scream. *editted*




Ok, timbo can do no wrong in my book. This song is hot, I love it and the video looks good too! Except... What's up with the ski masks? Is this one of those "to be continued" vids? Kesi's brother said they're the equivalent of a paper bag over these very pretty girls' heads. Who directed this and can I punch them? The worst part is that keri and Nicole are like, "I'm still sexy! Look at my eyes and lips!" stop!

*wait* stop.


Apparently there is a sex tape out there that's supposed to feature stace's twin (I'm playing, you do not look like her, your braids are cute!) New York. So this woman calls in to the porcha foxx show to say that is indeed her, and she's trying to set the record straight because she doesn't want people to sully tiff's name and she wants to find out who illegally hosted her sex tape on bossip and celebrity takeout, two sites I don't go to... Anyway, she proceeds to say that the guy in the video is her friend and they were fooling around one day so she put it on her site. "why would you put that on your site?" "well I'm a phone sex operator any way..." oh lawd! She's on some site that, when she said the name with her thick African or Haitian accent, sounded like "night slut. Com" and ended in her bra size, 38DD. And she got on one of the most popular daytime radio shows to say this, and I was walking down the street with my mouth agape. Je-sus. I pray that somewhere that interview is taped. It was literally the foolery.

Also, the R Kelly remix to flashing lights. Coulda kept that R-uh.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

you're funny. ididn't watch the video, just listened. i like that cd.

La said...

does edited have 2 t's? lol

the joy said...

Jam- that cd is great! This song and "killin me" are my faves. Love keri hilson.

La- you know, I think I has the same number of T's as "bitch" does. Hmm...