Wednesday, January 02, 2008

7 deadly sins.

Found this on Stephen rader's blog (Stephenrader.blogspot.com) and decided to do it too, despite the fact that I didn't already have predetermined answers. So we'll see what comes of it! Feel free to join in!

1.  If you could kill someone (or injure them eggregiously) who would it be and why?

Hmmm... Lessee... I dont have anyone personal who I'd wanna kill. So who would I wanna kill that I don't know? Probably Glenn Beck. He's a pain in the ass! He just talks out his rear. Ooh, wait. I might be inspired to egregiously injure the evil manager. I'd cut out her tongue. Or have it done rather. I'm a lady. I'm not violent. Lol.

2.  You have been given 25 Million dollars, and you have to spend it all (no donations to charity or investing).  What do you spend it on? 

Oh this is one I think about. Pay off my house. College for me and Kesi and the kids (our brothers and future kids). Since I can't invest I'll just throw that money in a safe, a la Adam Chandler. Another house, complete with all my crazy architectural ideas, and plenty of bedrooms. Crazy all out desitnation wedding (all inclusive). Cars for us. Lauren gets some money of course. I can't ball alone! Clothes shopping! I think thatll cover all.

3.  You have the opportunity to steal anything in the world without getting caught.  What is it and why?

It'd have to be something that I couldn't buy, something that just had a particular worth to me. I'd steal... Damn. I have no idea! Can it be abstract? Ooh, I'd steal someone's manuscript, make it my own, become a success and then carry on writing my own books. I know its unethical, but what theft is?

4.  You have the opportunity to pawn off one facet of your life to someone else forever.  What is it and why?

Assuming that these questions build on each other, as I have been, I would not pawn off work or bill paying.
I'm already pretty successful. I'd give someone all my back/ leg pain. Its very prevalent in my life, and I am sure that no matter what my occupation it will be there. So you there, take it. Let me wear my heels and do back flips.

5.  If you could have sex with anyone (or anything) throughout the history of the world without repercussions, who or what would it be and why?

Anything? What kind of freaky nonsense? Anyone, huh? Brad Pitt circa "Fight club." I like that he was so confident but also kind of dirty and unkempt. Actually, he was like that in "snatch" too. These days he looks kind of old, but back then...

6.  Describe the time in your life when you were the most bitterly jealous.

I don't tend to get jealous, so one particular time stands out to me. I was 19 or 20, and it was spring. A Sunday. I was feeling kinda blah so I asked Kesi to meet me at the mall for some retail therapy after I got off work. I was wearing a blue puma tee and a pair of sloppy jeans, my hair was in 2 braids and at some point he put his baseball cap on my head. We went into Victoria's Secret, and I barely made a revolution around the PINK table when he says, "there goes India." India was his ex. Right before me. And she was effing hot. And she was working at my sanctuary! All up in my happy place with her cleavage going strong. This heffa looked like a grown woman, but I think she was barely out of high school, tall and curvy. And I was looking like his lil brother. He introduced us and I just was not feeling as I should: in my mind I should have been so fly that when we left she'd be cursing my name. Instead it was kind of the other way around. I've never been jealous before or since, and I was so embarassed by this moment of craziness that I don't think I've ever mentioned it to him.

7.  If you could have free, no-death, GOOD plastic surgery on anything and everything that you want, what would you alter and why?

I'd get dimples, because I'd be 2x as cute with them. I'd get lipo, cuz I'm lazy. Maybe a nose job, since this is GOOD plastic surgery that would guarantee that I'd still look like Joy in the end. That's about it. Oh, and maybe I'd get rid of SOME of the scars on my legs. They have character.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo! shopping!