Wednesday, January 30, 2008

10 Things I hate about you

Unlike Julia styles, this is not a love letter to my heath ledger disguised as a hate poem. I'm really considering my friendships lately and its led me to this.


1. Well, my boyfriend doesn't like you much lately.

2. Lauren hasn't liked you for a while.

3. You seem to have goals, but no work ethic.

4. You use me as a middleman to the things you shouldn't associate yourself with. I've allowed it because I figured you had self restraint and wanted closure, but you seem to make things worse. I've learned my lesson.

5. You lie to me about the things you do in moments of weakness, as if I would stop being your friend because you admitted the truth to me.

6. No matter that you say, you don't care for your SO. If you did, you wouldn't lie and do things behind their back. Or cheat.

7. I make more of an effort to see you than you do to see me.

8. You make reference to the life you want as if its the life you already have. And not in the way that's good, because remember, #3.

9. You remind me of my ex boyfriend in your idealism and narcisism.

10. I've been telling you these things, but you haven't been listening.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

damn, #10 is killer

shani-o said...

Yeah, sometimes lists are the only way things become clear.

the joy said...

Stace- you're tellin me.

Shani- every time this person comes up in convo its not good. Considering that this is my friend I should have some happy thoughts associated but there isn't, not initially...

La said...

*sigh*

Jameil said...

wow.

the joy said...

La- I know! But I've decided that I'm not dealing with any drama until Feb 13. I'm over drama.

Jam- you're tellin me.