Monday, January 28, 2008

Making the band

My requisite show to blog about. I'll probably live blog Lost too... On wif it!

Puffy has to talk a lot. God, he really thinks he's so fly! Recap time. Dwoods! I loves her. I have yet to find her on my/face cuz I really don't think she remembers me... She graduated a year or two before me and was in dance. I was in drama.

Intro song... It sounds cool. But these boys better come with the hotness if they want my 9.99 from target.

God, Brian has such a small head. I'm sorry. If it weren't for those regular ass braids...

Guido Donnie. He looks like an old school NKOTB picture. He looks like Jordan knight. I loves him! Now and fer fucking ever.
What a random interjection of aubrey... She's gonna be haggard when she gets older. FACE LIFT. I love aundrea. She reminds me of my bff from CT. And I'm a fan of dimples. Shannon's a red head. Nice. I want her to have a baby. Lmao I think that will give her personality. Or one that will give her more air time.

They're off to see puffy (I don't call him diddy. I just don't feel like self correcting). Take dat! Take dat! *shoulder wiggle, arm in the air, spin!*

*sidenote* Aubrey is spokesmodel for famous stars and straps. She looks like an addict on the site. I saw this dude with a so so def/ famous shirt on. It was so cool. But they only make street wear so I won't be getting anything they sell. I'm grown this year.

Commercials over. Diddy's gonna flood the market with 3 acts? Psh... mike is a lil cutie with his pretty eyes. You better lose weight baby! He's the only one who's cute. Quanell? His name alone turns me off. Donnie's got a thick neck to be so skinny.

Donnie and Aubrey making eyes. "I just wanna give you a hug." I just wanna give you a haircut!!! What is that? Justin timberlake ca. "tearing up my heart." all he needs is a billowy shirt and fire dance moves.

Puffy isn't giving any info about them making albums at once. ooh DK background music. I like. I gotta get on MySpace and listen to their new song. I love dawn's skirt! Tartan pencil skirt.

Ooh Aubrey's in trouble! Commercial.

Cherry chocolate diet Dr pepper? Are you guys on drugs? That sounds gross. What happened to plain cherry? Too many adjectives.

And we're back. Ooh she's holding the group back. Stop hanging out with Kim Kardashian! Crazy... Ooh you better work for the UN! Do your hair chick! It looks tragic right now. See, this goes back to the famous spokesmodel thing. Please do google.

Can I see these boys in a suit one good time? Mike's pants aren't on his butt! You are a bad boy recording artist! Pull your pants up!

"they're boys. I want a man!" aundrea. Yes lil mama. That is a big ass limo. Ooh these boys are lame! (is that the muzak version of "one shot"? *dead*) commercial.

Aw Eva longoria added Parker to her SAG name! You better represent for your hubby!

Commercial over. This limo looks like a wack 7th grade social. And once again Aubrey chumped them off. They need to step it up! Woo! Tequila! Patron is so smooth. Rum and vodka give me heartburn, or reflux maybe, but I still drink it. but patron don't do that. I love it for that.

Ooh you're a club banger! Ooh Aubrey that's a lap dance... I feel like I'm calling your name way too much honey. And you fell out the car. Sigh. Ooh Q and dawn. Yall better flirt and what not. All in the corner. "watch my man?" take it away, miss O'Day. (is that an Irish last name?) Kiss her! Kiss Dawn! Do it! Oh that was cute!! All on the cheek. Now Donnie, let it sit. She's drunk and wild. And is it me or does she seem unstable? Commercial.

My mom said cloverfield sucks. But that's not really her kindof movie. I'll wait for the DVD anyways. Roscoe Jenkins got every black comedy actor in that joint. I like this Sara Barrieles chick. I'm sure I spelled her name wrong. I like that love song song... And we're back.

Robert needs to get that texturizer back. His fro is wack.

Diddy makes his epic entrance. I just want him to all of a sudden be in the room without all the lights and intros and extra angles. And the shades. Though I'd rather not see his eyes I guess.

5 weeks? Get on the grind! At this point its clear they won't be writing any of the songs if they aren't already written. 5 weeks is no time to try to create from scratch.

Don't like this DK song I don't think. I guess I'll have to hear the finished project. I love dawn's voice. I hope Shannon gets a solo on this album. D woods why do you have no hair on the left, a lil on the back, and a cascade on the right?!

"costar?" boo! Reminds me of usher's "groupie." boo small-head! You sing good but know the words.

You better come see Dawn, Q! Loves it. How high school! I love it. He's 19! No wonder. Oops. How old is dawn? Come on! Take a chance in life! (Kesi says that all the time) Commercial.

"I don't care." Donnie, make me care. Ooh straight pop. He's giving me more Justin. I can see his album cover now: trendy button down, jeans, off center shot, head down, looking up at you, the consumer. Quote me.

Ooh puffy came back. Small-head is singing. He doesn't like it! What animal is puff wearing? Fake jodeci. Yeah I hear that. Puff took an acting class and he can now school you on how to emote apparently.

Ooh this season: drama, barfing, conflict, scheming, fights, fun, yachts, broken beds, cake in the face, making out! Yes! Loves it!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Jameil said...

OK I LOVED THIS!!!! can't wait to see this episode and the rest of the season! donnie's hair KILLS me. lmao @ brian poor poor little head. poor aubrey, too. she seems sweet but just so misguided. used to being a pretty face and using that. i also love diddy. mike's eyes are sooo fruitty and fake. TAKE OUT THEM CONTACTS!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Has Puff ever had an artist release more than 2 albums (not counting the posthumus Biggie joints)? If I was an artist, I'm not sure I would wanna roll with Bad Boy.

the joy said...

Jam- lol I didn't realize they weren't his real eye color, from the distance they shot him at. Now I'm sad. I hate colored contacts. They're so 1997. Brian's head is so small. I don't know what it is! And he's got a big smile, which makes it worse.

My other posts may be late because I'm sure I'll have to work most Mondays...

Rashan- probably just your girlfriend faith Evans. But her last one wasn't that great and was it on bad boy? What about lil Kim? Its all a mystery.

So...Wise...Sista said...

I HEART Joy. FanTAStic! ...but here's where we gonna have beef...

Mike is SO wack! Dont nobody wanna see your thick ass. His eyes are ridiculous. You were kidding about him being the cutest, right? I literally had a dream about Will. lol

There will be no trash taking Q! He is young and adorable and more importantly he's from my city! Back up!

(ok let's be friends again!)...Aubrey is a drunk mess. Pls pls pls Donnie, she's a maneater...but more importantly she's a weave killer.

This is clearly my frontrunner in reality tv right now. It's a small piece of God's kingdom here on earth... provided they start fighting of effing soon.lol