Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ooh slim boy ya killin me




Certain lyrics make me think of my boo. Hence the title. 6 more days! Yesss! Enjoy the vid. I was trying to figure out all the album covers... I think I spotted 4 or 5.

*****why did this man ask me to smile (he was a guest, and was an older gentleman, possibly clergy given the guestage we had in the hotel) then when I did, he said "ooh yeah, I'ma put you on my top 8!" um, MySpace should have an age limit. You shouldn't even have the phrase "top8" in your vocab. I didn't know what to say!*****

*****my gift came from Lauren last night. It was such a bitch to open. But I loved it! What was it? A gift card from express! Mama's going shopping! Gonna get me a cute blouse! Her gift was sent out last night and should be there by the end of the week. Then I'll put up pix and share the story and what have you.*****

5 comments:

La said...

I need it NOW!!! lol

Jameil said...

shop shop! can't wait! def. post pics! uuuummmm... i also don't like (as i've mentioned before) when people say, "the official page of *insert gospel artist here*. stealing identities is real in the church streets like that? its just so bizarre.

GreatWhyte said...

I simply CANNOT wait for her to get it!!!!!

the joy said...

La- I'm saying Friday maybe? I did FedEx too, so... Yay!

Jam- oh you know I will! I'm probably gonna shop Friday before work so I can have time to try stuff on. Lol "official page of the new life episcopal, ame church on the rock!" except no substitutes!

X- me EITHER! Its so her!

Rashan Jamal said...

I think I love that video, even if I couldn't place some of the album covers.

MySpace should have an age limit. I think I'm already over it.